Liar

"LOGAN WE NEED TO FIND HIM!!!!!!"

"CAN YOU STOP YELLING AT ME FOR TWO MINUTES SO I CAN EXPLAIN WHY CHARGING HEADFIRST INTO THE DARK PALACE IS A BAD IDEA? I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BUT APPARENTLY YOUR BRAIN IS TOO SMALL AND UNEDUCATED TO UNDERSTAND!"

Roman and Logan had been having a screaming match for the past 20 minutes. Patton has tried calming them down but gave up after 12 minutes had already passed. Roman gasped clearly offended and shot back with the first thing he could think of.

"AT LEAST I DON'T PRETEND TO KNOW EVERYTHING AND BE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE LIKE A COCKY BITCH!"

"I AM SMARTER THAN EVERYONE AND THATS A WELL KNOW FACT"

"Guys! Can you just give this a rest!?" Patton cut in with a look of slight annoyance. "It's late and you both need sleep. We can discuss this in the morning and Roman before you say anything yes I agree we need to find Virgil quickly, but I do think we need to plan a little more before doing so."

"See? What did I say? We need to wait"

"You're not helping Logan" Patton shot the other side a small warning glare. Roman was clearly upset but he didn't say anything. Instead he rolled his eyes, walked to his room, and slammed the door behind him. Patton sighed and looked at Logan for a moment before walking to his own room with an almost defeated manor. Logan was the last one to get to bed and immediately started planning on how they could find Virgil the next day.

~~~~~a week later~~~~~

"LOGAN GET UP" Patton screamed from the other room. Almost immediately he had Logan right by his side, hair a mess, and quickly putting his glasses on.

"What happened???" He asked worriedly.

"It's Roman! H-he's gone!!"

"GUYS IM IN THE KITCHEN WHAT THE HELL-"

"Oh..." Patton Turned to Logan with an embarrassed smile "Sorry Lo"

"It's alright. Not an ideal way to wake up but...effective" Logan managed to crack a small smile in return and there was an audible groan of annoyance from the kitchen.

"Y'all quit making out and come here"

The two sides walked into the kitchen where Roman was. He was sitting on the counter wrapped in a blanket looking at a map. "Since you two have done absolutely nothing to help I decided to take matters into my own hands and make a plan."

"You? Plan? Thats the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life" Logan commented with a crooked eye brow earning himself a glare from Roman.

"I'd love to hear your plan kiddo" Patton smiled

Roman sat up a bit straighter and showed them the map which had been drawn on with what appeared to be a red crayon.

"Okay so we're here" the 'here' was punctuated by Roman jabbing his finger onto a part of the map. "And Virgil is right arounddddd here!" Yet again another jab but on a different part. "All we need to do is get from here using the route I've drawn out and then go get Virgil. If we get him at night then Janus and Remus won't notice! Poor Virge...he must hate it there..."

"That's a great plan-" Patton started

"I'm sensing a but coming"

"But don't you think it'll be a little harder than that?"

"Well yes but we can figure out details as we go! The greatest ideas are always on the fly"

Logan shook his head "That's a terrible idea."