Do clouds look the same to everybody else?

When you see a shape in a cloud that reminds you of a memory you once had, what must other people see. 

Do they see a similar memory, or sometimes might they see and share the same memory as you? Or do they not see anything, or see something completely unrelated to you.

What do blind people think clouds look like. Clouds are often compared to cotton candy but as a blind person cannot see cotton candy either, what must they think they look like? What colour is the sky to them? What is a colour to them?

Black is a colour I guess, but while most of humanity cowers from the dark in their dimly lit houses and fights it off with their elaborate light displays, must blind people think black is the most relaxing colour? Or perhaps that it's the colour most known to them. 

What is known to all people? No matter where you are from or who you are, what is a single shared human fact that everybody, regardless of anything knows. 

To these questions, we may never have an answer. But I think I have one possible hypothesis; 
When I look at cloud and it reminds me of you, and I know it's a cloud you might look at soon and see and perhaps if you looked carefully enough it might remind you of you too, I know it won't. Because you won't be thinking of me. You won't be thinking of you. You won't even look up to see the cloud, because your eyes will be too fixed on him to notice anything else.

Will that cloud remind you of him now? Will you ever think of me again? Or am I a forgotten memory, a lost lover, a colour in the eyes of a blind-man.