• Alone - Sapnap •

Heyo! This isn't really a Oneshot, but I thought I might as well post it anyways! Enjoy!

--------------------

Characters: Sapnap, (Mentions of George, Dream and Bad)

Genre: idk

AU: Minecraft (again, okay. ik I'm so creative)

--------------------

|~|Sapnap's POV|~|

I watched George and Dream skip away, their hands intertwined and their faces laughing. I leaned back further on the bench we'd been sitting on, knowing it would be pointless to follow them- they wouldn't notice me if I was there with them.

I sighed, thinking about the situation I was stuck in. My two best friends were in love with each other, and suddenly I became a third-wheel. In Manhunts, George and Dream were always nagging at each other, and somehow George suddenly became the only one out of me, Bad and him that didn't die.

Whenever Bad was around, he always talked about how cute they were, and how all he little gestures obviously meant they liked each other- You think I didn't know that?

But Bad obviously didn't feel the same way- about being a Thirdwheel. After all, he was in a whole other circle of friends and trying to figure out his own feelings for Skeppy. It seemed to always work out for everyone- why not me?

It was a couple months now since I stopped having feelings for George- I always thought his reactions were cute, and how dumbfounded he acted when something didn't go right. But the world seemed to disagree, and everyone shipped Dream and George- Dream and George Fanart; Dream and George joking around; Dream and George blushing at each other; Dream and George holding hands.

Sometimes it's tough being a Thirdwheel. Sometimes it's tough knowing the your best friends love each other and that you're suddenly just background noise in their love-lives. Sometimes, its hard knowing that you might never feel the same love they feel- the same love they get.

Sapnap sighed, standing up from the bench and pulled his phone out of his pocket and started to walk. As he wandered down the dirt path, he also pulled out his Earbuds, popping them in his ears and plugging them into his phone.

He picked out a playlist and put his phone back in his pocket, looking up and around for George's blue T-Shirt or Dream's green sweater. The quiet strumming of a guitar of some sort started to play through the earbuds and I recognized the song immediately. How funny is it that it's the song that almost explained how I was feeling.

Not seeing either Dream or George, I started to walk down the path with a more knowing stride, even though I wasn't really sure where I was going. I started to mutter the lyrics out-loud, knowing that know one could hear me singing.

"Hm, hm, mhm hm... wish I were Heather..."

--------------------

//459 Words\\ <3

So, what do you think of that? Not really a Oneshot I guess, but it's kinda cool- I personally like it.

Anyways, see ya dudes. Have a great weekend! (Or week day, I dunno when you're reading this...)

~Sen <3