• My Eboy - Spifey x Reader •

hi, so its literally almost 1 in da morning and I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep, so here I am, writing this crappy excuse of a chapter, but I haven't updated ANYTHING on my page in a day-and-a-half.

so yeah, enjoy.

P.S. don't deprive yourself of sleep like I do

--------------------

Characters: Spifey, [Y/N]

Genre: Friendship, Fluff

AU: Real life. Yeah, I'm finally do something other than a Minecraft AU.

--------------------

|~|Y/N's POV|~|

I was walking down the paved, concrete sidewalk looking down at my phone, scrolling through Twitter. You know, there were a lot of interesting things on Twitter- especially if they were posted by your Best Friend, whom was walking right next to you.

I listened to Spifey hold back a laugh, raising his phone high above his head. I took a moment and looked up to see him taking a selfie, grinning ridiculously. It's not my fault he's literally an over-grown beaver man.

"George!" I whine, swatted my hand towards his phone. He lets out his laugh, snapping the picture and bringing his phone back down, typing aggressively for a few seconds. My phone vibrates and I look back down, refreshing my Twitter Feed.

__________________________

@Spifeyy

-------------

[Insert Photo of Spifey taking a Selfie of himself and [Y/N] walking down the sidewalk]

I didn't know @Y/U was so short

___________________________

I snicker, speedily typing back my response. Out of the corner of my eye, I see George glance over at me screen, a huge, mischievous grin plastered on his face. I sent out the reply, watching it quickly gain it's attention in likes, replies and re-tweets. George reads it aloud- a strange habit of his.

"I didn't know beavers looked like e-boys..." He muttered, trailing off as he finished reading the reply. I looked over at him, his previous grin now on my face. He turned to me, his face a mixture of mock-outrage and curiosity.

"I do not look like an E-Boy." He argued, laughing.

"You do!" I fight for my point, laughing as well. "E-Boy's are tall, they usually have black or dark-brown hair, they have style, and they have a weird shaped-face!" I snickered, adding in an insult at the end. George looked taken aback- also like he wanted to laugh so hard.

"So you think I have style?" He poked me verbally, clearly listening to the wrong part of my description.

"Nuh-uh!" I whined.

"Yeah!" He laughed, looking back at his phone and I copied, looking at a few of the top replies on our tweet chain. The last tweet I'd posted- about him being an E-Boy- had gotten a lot of attention, from fans and friends alike. There was one in particular that caught my eye though.

___________________________

@_MegaPvP_

-------------------

@F1NN5TER come get your eboy

___________________________

I burst out laughing, so hard I had to stop walking to lean on my knees to catch my breath. I wheezed wearily, thinking of Dream briefly before George put a hand on my back. He was laughing slightly too, I'm assuming either because he saw the same tweet, or he just thought it was funny when I was almost dying.

"What's- so funny?" He said in-between continuous chuckles. I wheezed for another second before shakily handing him my phone. He looked at the screen which still was focus on the reply and he laughed too.

I took my phone back and typed my reply. I knew it was a little risky, but Twitter knew it was all fun and games.

___________________________

@Y/U

---------

@_MegaPvP_@F1NN5TER my eboy >:(

___________________________

A few seconds after the reply went out, I saw Spifey liked it.

"Your E-boy?" He grinned, his eyebrow raised in the annoying way. I rolled my eyes and punch his upper arm, not so lightly. He stepped away from me, wincing.

"What was that for?" He groaned playfully and I giggled.

"Don't get your hopes of lover-boy, it was for memes." I grinned at him and started walking ahead again, looking behind me for a second. I saw him start to jog a bit to catch up to me, stopping by my side.

"C'mon, let's go get some pizza for lunch!" I said cheerily and he nodded in agreement. I took a glance at Twitter one more time, before clicking off my phone and stuffing it in my pocket. I pushed George's phone down and away.

"Put that away!" I mocked, purposely changing my voice to mimic a mother's voice. George seemed to get the drift and chuckled, putting his phone in his pocket as well.

"Now what, mom?"

"Talk to me, since you care so much if I call you my E-boy." I suggested and George laughed again. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in, rubbing my head roughly and messing with my hair. I squeaked, ducking away and sprinting ahead again to get away from him.

I looked behind me to see George laughing and jogging to catch up to me and I smiled.

That's my E-boy.

--------------------

//772 Words\\ <3

ayyyyy, I am happy now. also, forgot to mention because ima. forgetful snail- PEOPLE THAT READ THIS! I have another story that you can get to by visiting my account (It's called //Home Sweet Home | A MCYT FanFiction\\)

If you want to see more of my writing, thats where you can find it!

Also, if I started a YouTube channel- what would you guys think? Because im seriously debating it (lmao 3AM idot thoughts much u stupid child-)

ANYWAYS, TYSM FOR OVER 2.2K READS AND ILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER REEEEEEEEEEE <3

~Too-much-energy-for-almost-2-in-the-morning-Sen->:3