• Flower Boy - Tommy + Tubbo •

Hello! This was a super cute request from sukinomai, so thank you!

Also, as a reminder:

Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled, and many other great YouTubers are still minors! :D So we have to be careful about what we write because sexualizing minors is very wrong!

Anyway, without further adieu, let's go!

--------------------

Characters: Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur

Genre: Platonic Fluff!

AU: Minecraft, Dream SMP

Warnings: Swearing (It's tommy, duh)

--------------------

|~| Third Person POV |~|

Wilbur laid behind a bush, intently watching two of his closest friends. His camera was held up to his eyes as he watched through the twigs, smugly thinking of the blackmail he'd have. Blackmail was worth a dirt-covered jacket, right? If it was Tommyinnit, probably.

Meanwhile, Tubbo fussed over his best friends unfortunately failed flower-crown.

"You have to weave them together a little more tightly-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'A LITTLE MORE TIGHTLY'? MINE IS THE TIGHTEST IT COULD GO!" Tommy bellowed, earning a giggle from Tubbo. Tubbo reached over and took the falling-apart crown from Tommy's clenched hands and compared it to his own.

"You see how tight mine is?" Tubbo says. Tommy sighs but nods. "I know it's hard Tommy, but you'll get there! I'm here to help you!" Tubbo offers proudly. Tommy snatches the crown back from his friend and untangles the eye-catching red flowers he'd tried to weave in with the vines.

With the help of Tubbo's crafty hands. Tommy wove one of his red flowers into a tightly intertwined vine circle, just big enough for his head. When Tommy shook the crown lightly and the flower didn't fall, he shrieked excitedly and waved it in Tubbo's face.

Tubbo giggled and took the flower crown from Tommy again, inspecting it. "This is great!" He applauded Tommy, and Tommy grinned. Again, he took his crown back and attempted to weave a flower in. This time, all on his own, he intertwined one of his red flowers in the crown.

It was about half an hour later when Tommy's crown was finished, matching along nicely with Tubbo's white lily's. They placed their crowns on each other's heads and grinned at one another.

"Thank you Tubbo." Tommy said and Tubbo nodded in response. "But we never speak of this to anyone, alright?"

"Alright!" Tubbo laughed giddily, probably not even paying his full attention.

This is when Wilbur decided to emerge from his hiding spot, a full video of Tommy and Tubbo's flower-crown session on tape. He kneeled up, then to a stand, and walked over to his friends, grinning the smuggest smile on the Dream SMP.

"Hello Tubbo. Hello Tommy." He said, startled the two young fellows. Tommy was the first to whirl to Wilbur, immediately spotting the camera that dangled from his neck.

"Wilbur." He said evenly, but his flicking gaze from Wilbur to the camera gave him away. "How long have you been here?"

"Not long, maybe only half an hour." Wilbur shrugged and Tommy sighed.

"Wilbur, I'd like you to politely delete the videos I certainly know you have on that camera," Tommy says, removing the crown from his head slowly.

"Why?" Wilbur answers cheekily. "Videos are good memories."

"Wilbur please-" Tubbo tried to reason. But it was too late: Tommy was already charging at Wilbur, as Wilbur turns on his heels and runs through the thin forest. Tubbo sighed, but followed his friends, as he always did.

--------------------

//524 Words\\ <3

A bit of a shorter one, but it's cute! Thank you for the idea! <3

~Sen