{°13°}Can't compare

Amy's Pov

I reached the village and took a breathe when I saw the view that was infront of me. Trees surrounding the homes of the people living here. There was a tiny dips in the village. They weren't all that big but that alone made the hills look remarkably beautiful. My house was at the far side of the village where only a few houses stand.

I sighed and looked at corner where somebody used to live. It was near the entrance of the village, you enter and look to your bottom left. It was a shack, the only one in this medium-sized village. It wasn't small but it also wasn't big. Two people used to live there but...

I sighed once more,'not anymore...'

What if he was still here? Would things be different? Doesn't matter now... He'll never be accepted here again. I remembered the smile he had on his face before we had to go back to class. He wasn't sad at all. He only seemed mad when he found out about my offer but seemed to clam down after that. He even bought me a pocky!

I looked down and saw the pocky in my hand. 'I'll repay him later...' I started to walk down the hill with Cream but then felt a breeze so stopped. I looked over to my left immediately and saw a slight blue blur. I ran twords it without giving it a second thoutht.

"Where are you going?" I heard Cream yell but I didn't answer. I carefully followed him to a restaurant. He closed the umbrellas that were on the table then ran in a circle to each table. I was pretty confused until I saw a brown hedgehog walking with a basket full of fruits and other treats. I followed him to a near by part of the woods and hid behind a few tree's

"Thanks Brandon! I appreciate it," I heard Sonic say. He received the basket and continued to talk. "Anything for a friend," said the brown hedgehog. To be honest, he looked familiar in a way

"Hey, you own me a dare! You made me do a dare, an embarrassing one in fact. So I'm gonna make you do something embarrassing too," he said in a proud tone.

"Saying 'suck my dick' in front of everyone wasn't that embarrassing. Your exaggerating," Sonic stated

'So it was him -_-'

"I'd like you to say that infront Amy and the rest of the village," said the boy named Brandon. Sonic just rolled his eye's but then said,"Is that a challenge?" Practically smiling like he was model. I felt a bit a hot that point

"Nah," the brown hedgehog said,"I'd like you to admit that you like someone and you have to tell me who it is," he smiled. Sonic instintly looked another direction so I hid just in case he was gonna look over here. "Ha! You wish! Yea, I don't think so," he said sounding quite nervous

"Whatever," the boy said,"I'll give you another basket tommarow but I'm gonna have to leave it here since they won't let me have a longer shift." Sonic sighed and agreed. They both said their goodbyes

"By the way, how long are you planning to stay hidden? I really think you should say something about the pusition you're in," Sonic's friend said. He almost sounded worried but Sonic just chuckled,"I rather not, it's not worth it,"

"How can you say that? If they knew that you were prottecting then all this time they would be very greatful," he paused,"You would be able to be friends with Amy and Cream again. They would think you differently. They'd think of you as a hero not a traitor," he said. I looked over and saw Sonic's face, he was sad.

'So...he did care...' I thought of what I had said to him. He must of been hurt when I said that.

"Even if I had said something, they would just say that I want to be the person I was before. That I just want to be a hero. I can't trust anyone that isn't part of 'The Traitors'. It's not that I don't want to prove I'm innocent. It's just that we have to prove that the chief isn't who he says he is. I could say as much as I want but he will just make an exuse to cover himself up. I heard he wants Amy to marry Daniel. I don't know why yet but I'm sure it's just another exuse to become more powerful," Sonic stated. His head was down, they continued to talk but I decided to walk away

'So someone is lying to the whole village...' I didn't know if I should've trusted Sonic or the village leader. Sonic didn't know I was there so he wasn't lying but the village chief didn't do anything wrong. Right?

Anyway, why would he? They said it was for power but-?

"Amy!"

I looked up and saw a brown hedgehog wearing a fancy vest with white sleeves. The black tie he was wearing was tucked in nicely as ussual. He was waving to me happier than ussual. I guessed it was because he heard I accepted the offer they gave me. I waved back, trying to match his happiness.

"Hey Daniel!" I smiled as I ran to his side. I noticed he was hiding something behind his back. He said,"The most beautiful rose can not out match you,"he handed me a red colored rose,"but this rose was just begging to be picked for you."

I took the rose, and said my thank you's,"I'll came to your house tonight to tell them the news. They'll be so happy for us! I know they will," he said. I had forgotten all about my parents until that point.

"See you later," he said and rushed off to his dad that was passing by. As soon as he left the smile on my face disappeared. I just stared at the red rose I held in my hands. I saw him from affar and he saw me so he waved to me once more. I smiled and waved back but, again, my smile quickly disappeared. I remembered the pocky's I received from Sonic but when I looked  down to see the rose...

'This...can't compare...'

*
*
*
Hi💕 Hope you liked the chapter😊 Hope to update more if you don't mind! Love yall💕

To be continued...!