Healing daddy

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my mother's death. Crying, i make my way over to my step dad George. He was if not more, just as devastated as i was when my mother finally died after a long time of being sick.

I walk into the living room. Sure enough, George is crying too. I sit down next to him and hug him. After a while, i need more. I need to heal. I need my daddy to heal me.

I gently turn his face to mine and softly kiss his lips. I can tell he's confused by my action but nonetheless kisses me back.

Soon he pulls me on top of him so he can feel me nearer and hug me harder. His hands roam up and down my back. We're getting so aroused that we can't help but moan through the tears.

He slides his hand upwards under my shirt, touching my bare back with his big hands. Before today, i never really noticed how calloused his fingers were.

He lifts my shirt over my head. His eyes momentarily widen upon seeing that i'm not wearing a bra. He immediately pops a nipple into his mouth and starts sucking on it.

I tangle my hands in his hair and throw my head back. He moans hungrily and lays me down on my back. He starts trailing kisses down my stomach and unbuttons my jeans.

As daddy pulls down my jeans and panties in one go, I suddenly become very aware of what's about to happen: my step dad is about to make love to me.

Well, 'making love' is probably not the right use of words. Because what my daddy is going to do is something else entirely. My daddy is going to fuck me.

We're not going to talk, we're just going to do. We need to touch eachother. We need to connect on a deeper lever. This is not about a (step) father and daughter having sex, this is about two grieving people sharing a tragic loss and trying to heal.

He softly places a kiss on my clit, making me wince. Then, he makes his way back up to my face, aligning himself at my entrance.

I gasp loudly as he pushes himself all the way into me.

"Daddy!" I yelp as he immediately starts thrusting into me at a rapid pace.

I wrap my legs around his waist and hold onto him for dear life as he drives into me at a deliciously hard pace.

He groans loudly with each thrust, chasing his desperately needed orgasm.

He bites my neck harshly and then kisses that same spot to soothe it.
His member twitches inside of my drooling hole and before i know it, he shoots his load deep into my womb.

He takes a second to come down from his high and then softly pecks my lips.

I was kind of sad that i didn't get to cum, however, my sadness didn't last long.

George smiles and puts his face inbetween my legs.

"You didn't think daddy forgot about you, now did ye?" He smiles before licking my wet folds.

I look down into his eyes as he eats my pussy. His eyes are still red from crying, but then again, so are mine.

He takes my clit in his mouth and starts sucking on it, making me gasp loudly. When i thought it couldn't get any better, he pushed two of his fingers into my hole.

His fingers perfectly hit my g-spot and his mouth works magic on my clit.

"Right there." I say. "You're gonna make me cum daddy."

He sleeds up his movements, and within seconds, i cum all over his mouth and fingers.
I almost scream as my high washes over me.

As my orgasm finally recedes, George gets up and hides his cock away again. He licks his lips and sits down on the couch, staring blankly ahead of him. He ignores me completely and pretends he doesn't even see me.

The lack of communication makes me feel self conscious, so i start covering my naked body with my hands.

As i'm about to get up to clean myself, George sighs.

"Come here." He says, tapping his lap.

I shyly climb in his lap, still covering my body up.
George slaps my hands away and kisses my shoulder.

"You don't have to hide yourself, you're beautiful." He says lovingly.

"Daddy...what just happened?" I asked him after a while of cuddling.

He sighs and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Something very bad."