MD :: 31

*seungkwan*

we spend almost five hours on the beach, doing some activities there, laughing, talking some embarassing and nonsense things while building sand castle. we are sitting in the seashore while trying to build the castle out of sand.

"did i made you happy, today?" i asked out of nowhere. i was still staring at the castle made out of sand, we are still building it since the water from the ocean are enough to reach the seashore.

i heard him chuckled so i jerked my head to him. like me, he was busy building the castle. "im always happy when im with you, boo." i didnt know but those made me smile. i was fond of entertaining other people mostly my friends, and i was fond of hearing how much i made them happy. .

but when i heard those from hansol. . it hits differently. it feels like i was happy too since ive got to make him happy even in the simple way. i was relieved that even though we didnt do anything, he was still happy just to be with me.

hansol's impact to me was different. . different that i couldn't imagine. different that i didnt see that coming. what my word was true, he is special to me. this was the first time i treat someone so special to me except for the five of my friends.

"stop staring boo. i might melt."

i looked away immediately when he shifted his gaze to me. i poke him using the sand i was holding for about a minute now. he laughed when the ball of sand hit his arm. and that was the time i realized that hansol's laugh was more likely a music in my ears. those may be deep and husky, but those enough for me to say that. .

it was the best sound i have ever heard.

"i was really thinking. . how could you be so different?"

he laughed again. "because i am me. and no one can be me more than myself." he answered fast still eyes fixated with mine. "why do you think im different?"

"your impact. ." i said without having a second thought. i looked at him meeting his gaze. "for the past years i was with my group of friends. . this was the first time treating someone special except for them. i dont know."

"well, the feeling is mutual, boo." he smiled big to me. "you are special to me, too. always remember that."

i laughed. "you told me that enough."

"and ill never get tired telling you that." i looked away after i felt my cheeks started to burn again in front of him. why does he was so good at making me blush? oh my god. that made me sound like i was whipped or something. geez.

we continued building the castle out of sand, then we take a lot of pictures of it and posted those on our social media. this was the first time i built sand castle without being impatient due to the fact that the water is enough to reach for the shore.

when the whole area were covered with darkness, we just decided to eat at the nearest food stalls since we both dont want to eat heavy meals at night. while i was busy eating the pair of sushi and ramyeon, i saw a crowd of people not too far from us. it looked like a barㅡor i mean, club? where they have live bands performing. that made me intrigued. i never knew that they allow something like this here.