MD :: 71

*seungkwan*

jeonghan hyung helped me with surprise idea plans. actually, we searched on the internet what kind of surprises should it be. and to tell you, every time im picking one, he'll judge it saying that it wasnt nice and those arent unique since others did it first before us.

i was really close if he was literally helping me or judging all the ideas we found on the internet. but later that minute, he finally come up with an ideas. he told me every single detail that plan has, even the materials, venue and all. i pouted when i saw how expensive and how much it will costs all! but he laughed when he said that he would help me financially.

oh well, jeonghan hyung's family are one of the highest ranking people here in korea. owning three branches of their medical hospital. filthy rich right? i could say the same to wonwoo, minghao hyungs and even seokmin.

i only born being an average person same with jihoon hyung. and im proud of it.

"do you think hyung, he'll like it?" i asked while pouting and staring at the planned surprises jeonghan hyung wrote on this paper. he was really organized. he looked like a doctor already.

he nodded. "of course he'll like it. he'll like everything that comes from you." he said and he smiled. my cheeks burned in no time because of how the way the said those. we were like teenagers who got notice by our crush.

we talked about the back up plans if ever this would be in vain. it took more than three hours since he was judging everything written there. if jihoon hyung was here, he'll probably get pissed by how contradicting jeonghan hyung was. after planning, i got back to my unit and bade my goodbyes to him. it was already getting dark. we spend so much time together.

when i went back to my unit, my phone keeps ringing on the side. i jolted and grabbed my phone and saw hansol was calling, i was about to answer his latest call but it got ended before i did. i waited for him to call again, but after a minute, he didnt so i was the one who dialed his number instead.

after three. . five rings, he answered.

"hey nonnie, im sorry! i left my phone on my unit. i was with jeonghan hyung the whole time. n-nonnie?" i looked at my phone if the call was still ongoing, and it did. but why he's not answering? i couldnt hear any from the other line. "nonnie?" i asked again and focus on the sound from the other line but i didnt hear any!

my heart automatically race upon hearing nothing as a response. but the call was still ongoing! im getting nervous seconds by seconds! my hands started to fidget! why is he not answering?!

"noonie?! noonie! hansol!" i made sure that my voice was loud so that he could hear me, but still, he's not responsing! "hansol! babe! love! hansol! nonnie!" i tried to hard to raised my voice. the call was still ongoing so i doubt that he couldnt hear me!