MD :: 62

so apparently this story didnt make it on exact chirstmas day so... im wishing an advance merry christmas to y'all who're reading this right now. be happy, always. :)💜

*seungkwan*

i stared at hansol while he was packing his christmas gifts for my family. he was fixing it there on my luggage trying to keep it neatly so that it wont crumpled on the way.

after he did those, he zipped my luggage along with the locked of it that needs the password in order to open. he tapped it forcefully then he stood up, meeting my gaze.

i arched him a brow. "was that all?"

he nodded. "yup. tell them that it was from me, okay?"

i laughed. "dont worry, mines gift was different from yours and it wasnt as expensive as yours." i rolled my eyes after realizing how expensive those presents are for my family. he really spoiled them so much. "where's mine, by the way? arent you gonna give it to me early?"

he shook his head. "not now. its too early."

"early? its almost christmas eve nonnie." i argued.

"okay then, where's mine?" the retorted and he even gestured his palm in front of me.

i shook my head. "uh. . oh, not today."

the side of his lips rose up then he poke his tongue inside his cheeks. "see? i cant give yours unless you gave mine." he argued back and he shook his head.

i groaned and rolled my eyes on him. i was a bit pissed so i went outside my room to find something to eat on my fridge. but i found nothing but some chips left there. seokmin and i didnt bother to buy some groceries since we dont want to leave the food here alone at our units plus were going back home to our residence so it was useless.

i sat on the couch and played some movies on my flat screen tv. the chips were on my lap while i was controlling the remote. hansol went in and he sat beside me. after i choose the movie that i want, i relaxed myself on the couch with my back leaned on the frame and my both feet was folded.

it was already in the middle of the movie when i looked away suddenly as i saw the two characters was having a kissing scene. i had to swallowed hard and avoid hansol on my vision. he was also watching so i felt mortified! i looked down when he suddenly jerked his head to me. the scene was still on that part and they were now making out!

"you fine, boo?"