MD :: 66

*seungkwan*

we ate our breakfast silently and i was stealing glances at him to time. his eyes were really that swollen like he cried all night, the bags under it can be seen now and he looked drowsy. i do really wanna know why. i thought that he laid next to me after he had his shower, i was the one who fell asleep earlier first so i didnt see what had happened next.

hansol suddenly raised his gaze to me which was he caught me glancing at him. i pursed my lips as i continued to eat our breakfast. i was starving so i almost ate all the shusi he served in the middle. we finished eating without the both of us opening the matter. i know that there's something going on inside his head. minghao hyung acted like that before so i was used.

"i love you." i said in unison for him to finally spoke up about the problem.

he may be fond of not telling it directly to me, but in months that weve been together this close, i memorize every single features and flaws that he has even though he was still unpredictable for me. so i know that there's something bothering him there inside that he keeps avoiding it though it was obvious.

i heard him heaving a sighed. i was on the sink since i was the one who would wash the dishes cause he's the one who cooked our foods. i turned around to face him and he was standing foot away from me. his eyes are really beaming to my direction since it was staring at me.

"i love you more." he said and tried to smile.

a smile crept into my face. "you can tell me the problems. i will listen and i will let you rant everything to me."

he shook his head. "its nothing. im fine dont worry. i just didnt get enough sleep earlier but im fine." he smiled again before he walk closer to me.

he pulled me closer to him using my waist and our both body was near to each other. he was staring at me with deep eyes, i couldnt gave him the same intensity since my eyes were in a good condition but i know how my eyeslids flickered with so much admirations and love.

"you sure? you can talk to mㅡ" before i could even finished saying something, he clashed his lips against me as he move those with a hint of aggressiveness in it.

i groaned when he nibble my lower lip and he took those a chance to pushed his tongue inside sucking, exploring and tasting every corner of my mouth. i dont know what i taste like, its probably tasted shusi since i ate almost all of it earlier. my hands went to his head to keep my balance, his both hands are on my waist but later on, his left hand travel inside my shirt and now made contact with my belly.

he keeps nibbling, licking and devouring my whole mouth. i tried doing the same but he always won. his lips are moving aggressively that i couldn't follow properly. i moaned inside his mouth when i felt his hand traveled on my bum that made me grind into his. i felt him smirking once he heard it.