Chapter 3

2 months.

 It's been 2 Months before everything happened. I thought everything was fine. But I guess it wasn't. I still think about how fast the time went. What happened? What I should've done better. How stupid I was?

Life is perfect.

Anyone would disagree but me, it just couldn't get any better. I have a job that I adore, amazing friends, a beautiful home and an unproblematic relationship with your boyfriend of 3 years.

Oh right I forget, now he's your fiance. The dazzling diamond ring on my left hand reminds me of that. I beamed at the thought.

I've been up for a couple minutes, relishing the embrace and soft snores from the big muscular man beside you. Brandon's arm is heavy around my waist but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Glancing up at the alarm clock on our bedside table, I still had a few more minutes to kill before the thing woke him to get ready for his usual day as a Lawyer. It already kept him up late at night so him getting all the sleep he can is all I want for him at night. I bit my lip carefully turning to face him, trying but failing miserably not to wake him. He stirs a bit. I couldn't help smiling apologetically when he cracked an eye open. He sighs pulling me tighter against his chest.

"Morning' bubbles," he murmurs against my temple, his morning voice making me blush. We've been together for a while now yet he can still give me butterflies. Honestly, I'm not sure if that would ever change.

Brandon Johnson is the one for me. Though people would always have something to say like, he's too aggressive, a player, completely my opposite, that his job would only pull us away. I didn't pay them mind. Besides, they don't see this side of him that only I get to witness. People don't know how affectionate he could be, how often he does cute gestures to show how much he appreciates me and honestly, I prefer it that way. Prefer that he had reserved those soft looks, lung filled laughters, and cheek mushing smiles just for me.

To the world, he's Brandon Bennet of the Bennet Clan soon to take over his father's big law firm, an unfiltered, unapologetic big shot Lawyer who went to the best school. But within the confines of the home we've built together, he's just my Brandon. My 'Peaches' that loves cooking, gaming, lives for cuddles and kisses, my perfect future husband.

Brandon's thumb rubs soft circles on the skin on the side where my shirt had ridden up, causing the blood to rush into my cheeks. Biting my lips, I gently nuzzled the base of his jaw leaving kisses trailing behind. Brandon grins, hand slipping down the curve of my bum giving it a playful squeeze. Soon, the sheets rustle underneath us both rid of the clothes we had on the night before.

The room fills with soft moans and Brandon's praises. Making love with Brandon always left me breathless. Each kiss setting me ablaze, every touch, was euphoric. My eyes drift from his blissed out face, toes still curling gasping for air.

"I love you." he murmurs breathlessly. My gaze falls back to him, finding those green orbs piercing my soul. Brandon rarely says those three words and that was fine since he's more of an actions kind of a guy. But damn, every time he does say it, he makes sure that I feel it.

My hands went around his neck holding it under a loving gaze like he's something delicate. Craning my neck, I pecked him on his already bruised lips.

"I know," I whispered, a tear escaped letting my eyes fall close. "But I love you so much more."

Brandon was about to disagree but I bit his lower lip to shushing him. "This is one argument I won't let you win, babes." I mentally prepared myself for the banter of 'never that' but to my surprise, his gaze softened, lips quirked up into a crooked grin that always left me fawning.