Period Comfort:Alois x Y/N

You were on your period so you were ignoring everyone because you didn't wanna deal with anyone when Alois barged into the room and saw you were in pain so he had Claude go get you stuff for your period then he got in the bed cuddling you and he rubbed your stomach causing you to smile because of how sweet he's being. Claude came back and gave you everything that you needed then left to go clean since he was on duty. You and Alois cuddled while eating snacks and watching tv causing you to stay close to him since he was warm and that's what you wanted was to be warm and be with your boyfriend even if he can be a bit annoying. You and Alois spent the whole day cuddling and watching Movies. You went to the bathroom to change your Pad/Tampon then you put your hair in a ponytail. You walk out and Alois wasn't there so you laid back down and went on your phone waiting for him to come back but after a while you slowly fell asleep. A couple hours later you woke up opening your eyes then you got up and left your room. You went to the kitchen to get a drink and a snack then you sat at the table to drink and eat your snack then you went outside and sat in the garden. Alois came over and sat next to you. You guys talked then it got dark outside so you guys went inside then you went to your bedroom then you changed into pjs then you lay down in your bed and close your eyes and slowly fall asleep.