Ignoring Claude after he was being A dick:Claude x Y/N

You and Claude got into a fight last night because he was being a dick so you were avoiding him as much as you can because you live together and both work for Alois. You were washing the dishes when the triplets came in and pulled you away and pulled you out to the garden and they hand you a bunch of roses and you smile and say"Aww thank you" they nod then freeze causing you to look behind yourself and you saw Claude standing there so you walk past him and put the flowers in a vase in your room. You go back and finishes the dishes and once you were finished you stretched then dried off your hands and you walk into the your room until Alois said"Oh Y/N" so you got up and walked into the room and said"Yes Your highness" And Alois says"I would like to go on a walk will you go with me around town". You nod and say"Of course" Alois takes your hand and drags you downstairs and says"Claude, Y/N and I are leaving we're going on a walk!" Claude goes"Mhm" then he walks away. You and Alois go outside and walk around town for a bit taking in the nice day then you guys go to the mall and you guys head inside and walk around the store then Alois buys clothes and you carry them so once you get inside you've carried in a lot of bags and you trip closing your eyes expecting to land when you feel arms wrap around you so you look over to see Claude and you blush a bit but get up and say"S-Sorry about that". You then hurry off and put all of Alois clothes in his closet then you walk downstairs and help with dinner then wait until Alois is done to clean up the table then You go help Alois change into pjs then you leave the room and turn around and you crash right into Claude and say"S-sor-" before you could finish saying sorry Claude had kissed you and You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck then he holds you close and carries you to his room.