Ball:Sebastian x Y/N

Dress You wear:(If you want)

Suit you wear if you want:

Ciels Fiancé Lizzy had Wanted a ball set up

Ciels Fiancé Lizzy had Wanted a ball set up. So You and Sebastian set the whole thing up for her. You guys also made the food. You had made sure everything was perfect then you helped Lizzy get ready for the ball. You talked to her while getting her ready then you went to your room to get ready since You were told to dress nicer by Lizzy. You put the (Dress/Suit) on then you fixed up your hair. You walked with Lizzy to the ball. You walked in with her and walked to Sebastian and Ciel you stood next to your Boyfriend Sebastian for a bit. Alois Trancy and Claude Faustus came to the ball as-well and Claude decided to ask you if you wanted to dance which you kindly rejected but he kept asking until Sebastian grabbed your hand and made you dance with him. You smiled at Sebastian and danced with him while he glared at Claude for talking to you and asking you to dance. You guys finished dancing so you went to go get a drink while Sebastian went to Ciel but Kept a close eye on you. You walked over to Ciel and Sebastian then talked to them until Lizzy wanted to dance with Ciel so You talked to Sebastian. You guys went outside for a bit while Ciel was dancing and talked then you guys kissed and Hugged. You guys walked back in and The ball was almost over. After the ball was over you helped clean up everything then helped Lizzy get into her Pjs. You then went to your room and changed into Pjs yourself laying down falling asleep then you felt Sebastian cuddle you.