Y/N gets kidnapped and the people demand money from Ciel:Ciel x Y/N

(S/M/L)=Short,Medium,Long

(F/C)=Favorite color

You were walking around Ciels garden because Ciel was busy and you didn't wanna be annoying when suddenly someone grabbed you from behind and covered your mouth then the person knocks you out. Sebastian had came to check on you and saw the ring Ciel gave you on the ground but you are nowhere to be seen so he picked up the ring and walked to Ciel's office then he knocked on Ciels door and said"M'lord may I come in this is very important" Ciel said"If you must" so Sebastian came inside then he showed Ciel the ring and Ciel took it from him and said"This is Y/N's ring where are they?"Sebastian explains when Someone calls them and says"If you want your precious Y/N back you have to pay us money and lots of it and if you don't I'll Kill your girlfriend/Boyfriend" then the dude hung up and Sebastian and Ciel looked at each other and left the mansion finding where you were and they were really quiet and untied you then Ciel hurried out of the building with you then Sebastian killed them all and he comes out and walks with Ciel to the mansion and Ciel laid you down in your bed and sighed then says"Next time their outside keep a good eye on them apparently they are targets if it means getting to me anyway shape or form" Sebastian nods then goes and gets a wash cloth and washes the dirt on your face,Arms,and Legs off then he bandages the cuts they made on your leg when you started moving your body then you slowly open your eyes to see Ciel and Sebastian and you say quietly"You came to get me.." Ciel nods and kisses your head while Sebastian walks out of this room then Ciel said"I'll have Mey-Rin give you a bath your dirty" Ciel leaves the room and Ciel grabbed told Mey-Rin and she nodded then started a bath ready for you and she helps you up the she undresses you then you get in and she washes you up then you get out and she helps you put on a (S/M/L) length  (F/C) dress then she brushed your hair and left it down. You smiled at her and slide on some shoes then walked to Ciel and Sebastian and talked with them so for the rest of the day you weren't aloud to leave the mansion for your safety.