Fight:Ciel x Y/N

You were getting ready for the day when You heard Your door open You turned around to See Sebastian so you said"Yes Sebastian" Sebastian says"M'lady M'lord Wants you in his office". You nod and say"Ok I'll be there in a minute" Sebastian leaves then. You put on a necklace then You leave your room and Walk To Ciel's office and Knock on the door and Hear Ciel say"Come in".So you open the door and Head inside then you shut the door behind me. You go and Sit down and Look at Ciel and say"What's wrong?" Ciel looks at you and Says"Why have you been ignoring me?!". You look at him shocked and say"Me ignoring you?! Your ignoring me!!" Ciel rolls his eyes and says"Whatever Just leave". You get up and Walk out of the room and Go to Sebastian and say"Please get me a Carriage" Sebastian nods then walks away so you wait for the carriage then walk and Get in the carriage and head home. Sebastian then walks to Ciel's office and knocks then he hears ciel say"Come in" So he does and says"Why's Y/N leaving?" Ciel looks at him confused and says"Y/N shouldn't be leaving"Sebastian says"She wanted a carriage Home" Ciel says"Oh." Sebastian nods then Leaves Making Ciel think to himself wondering what Went wrong. You were at your house thinking about what just happened because the fight was kinda stupid but it still hurt.