Y/N saves a kids life then takes the kid home:Sebastian x Y/N

You were walking down the road with a bag full of food when You heard a scream so you looked over to see a little kid about to get hit by a carriage so you dropped the bag full of food then ran over and grabbed the child and held them close to you then you went and grabbed the bag of food and carried the bag and the kid home to make sure they were safe then once you got home you came in and Sebastian came in saying"Y/N your late M'lord will get angr-" He looked at you and saw the child so you handed Sebastian the bag of food and carried the child to your room and started a bath then you grabbed some kid clothes you had because of your little brother that isn't so little anymore so you got the kid undressed and washed Him up then you got him dressed and brushed through his hair and picked him up then said"My names Y/N, what's yours?" The little boy said"Haru" You smile then walk downstairs to see Ciel talking to Sebastian about Haru then Ciel turned around and demanded that you told him what the kid was about so you put Haru down and he walked around the kitchen for a bit then you explained what happened and Ciel nodded then said"You may keep him as long as he doesn't cause a lot of trouble" You smile and say"Thank you M'lord" He nods then walks back to his office and Haru sat on the ground in front of Sebastian and stared at him so Sebastian picked him up while you went and started dinner then once it was finished you had Haru eating in the kitchen when Ciel said"He can eat out here" You nod then bring him out and put him in the chair and he has a bit of trouble eating but then he got out of the chair and walked to Ciels leg and hugged it causing you to smile and Ciel to look at him and pick him up putting him on his lap and he shared his dessert then he put Haru down and went to his office and Haru yawned so you picked him up and brought him into the bedroom you share with Sebastian and you had already put a toddler bed down so you laid him down and covered him and he fell asleep then you walked out of the room and you kiss Sebastian and help him clean then you help with Ciel.