Makeup:Ciel x Y/N

You were at your house brushing your hair because you had just woken up then you went to get changed into your outfit for that day and a maid of yours did your makeup and styled your hair when another maid came into the room and said"Mr.Phantomhive is here to see you m'lady" You nod and say"Send him in" the maids nodded then they left and You looked for a bit then looked up to see Ciel and Sebastian so You looked at Ciel and said"Hello Ciel" He said"Sebastian wait outside" So Sebastian went out of the room then Ciel looked at you and said"Y/N i'm sorry for being such an Asshole I shouldn't have said that to you I know" You sigh and say"You're forgiven but next time let's talk it out instead of fighting about" Ciel nodded so you went back to Ciels house and sat in his office while he worked then went outside to the garden enjoying being outside when You felt someone pull you inside so you look over to see Sebastian and he said"Theres someone Dangerous out there he'll hurt you" You nod then walk back to your room sitting down thinking about what to do since you couldn't be outside right now then you got up and went downstairs to see what was happening in the kitchen. Sebastian gave you a cookie so you ate it then drank some water. You skip to the library to read a book so you sat down in a chair while you read a book.