CHAPTER 11

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were seated beside each other during the take off. As soon as the plane started moving Shehnaaz closed her eyes tightly and fisted both her hands… Sidharth was noticing everything when suddenly she held his shirt tight and hid her face in his chest because the speed of the plane increased. Sidharth wrapped her in his embrace. She kept hugging him and he comforted her by rubbing her back… They were lost in each other and didn’t come to know that the plane was already up in the air… Suddenly Shehbaaz came there and said in a tone that caught their attention, “Oho… Motto maine kaha aur toone itni jaldi maan bhi liya… Ghar mein toh papa ji ke saamne bade nakhre kar rahi thi…” She straightened herself, opened her seatbelt, got up, folded her hands near her chest and said, “Maine teri koi bhi stupid baat nahi mani hai alright and this just happened out of fear… No need to act smart Shehbaaz...You very well know that I am scared of flight take offs…” Shehbaaz grinned and showed her his mobile screen… She widened her eyes and immediately snatched his phone… She deleted the picture he had clicked without giving him any chance of taking the phone back… He teasingly said, “Ye take off ka phobia toh bas bahana hai, meri behna ko toh apne piya ke ghar jana hai… Kyun hai na motto…” She pulled his ear and said, “I think I must be more strict now… Mind it Shehbaaz I will be if you don’t stop cracking your foolish jokes...Why did you click our picture??” He released his ear from her grip and said, “I know that you guys are just friends… Just friends mein toh chalta hai ye sab… Chill I was just kidding… Shehnaaz dekh yaar ab bhai apni behen ke saath nahi toh kya hun padosiyon de naal mazaak karega…” She lightly hitted him on his shoulder and said, “Enough of your jokes now… Come to the point…” He made a face and said, “Huhh… Come to the point….Badi aayi khadoos… Main toh bas tum dono se kehne aaya tha ke ab tum vo vale room mein shift ho sakte ho… Bas landing se 15 minutes pehle yahan seats pe aa jana…” They nodded and went towards the cabinet cum room… They hopped on to their sides of the bed and Sidharth said, “So, excited to witness a new journey…” She replied with a wide smile on her face, “Yes, very very excited… I don’t have words to express what I am feeling right now… You know maine kabhi bhi apni life mein itna wanted aur special feel nahi kiya… This is the first time mujhe normal logon jaisi excitement ho rahi hai kuch naya experience karne se pehle vali… Aaj first time mujhe aisa lag raha hai jaise main bhi apni life mein kuch karne ki capability rakhti hun…” Sidharth replied while looking straight into her eyes, “Tumhe pata hai tum bohot talented ho… Tumhe bas apne aap ko samajhna hoga…. Don’t underestimate yourself…. Khud ko samjho… Apne sapno ko, apni needs ko, apne andar dabi hui adhoori khwahishon ko samjho… Khud se khud ka rishta banao…. Self love is the best love as it heals everything… It helps you grow and it even helps you to confront yourself and gather the broken pieces during tough times.” She held his hand and said, “Aur agar life ki iss journey mein jahan self-love is your biggest support koi aisa dost mil jaye jo aapko har kadam pe support kare, guide kare, samjhaye toh??” He smiled and said, “Life mein ek aise dost ka hona zaroori hai aur aise dost life long sath rehte bhi hain… Par haan this can’t replace self-love madam because har waqt aapko kisi ke sath ki zaroorat nahi hoti...Aapka apna saath bhi bohot baar enough hota hai...Aur haan relationships bhi aap tabhi nibha pate ho jab aap apne aap ke saath ek proper and strong relation kayam karne mein successful ho…” She gave him a smile and said, “Acha mere Mr. Perfect ab let’s order something...Journey is long…” They enjoyed their food and continued their long chat… Shehnaaz fell asleep while talking and unknowingly held his arm while resting her head on his shoulder… He smiled looking at her, tucked her hair behind her ear, rested his head comfortably on the pillow and let her be in the same position so that her sleep isn’t disturbed…
They woke up to the alarm and Shehnaaz instantly straightened herself realising that she was leaning on to his shoulder. While getting up her hair strands got stuck into his T-shirt’s button… Now, they just had an inch’s distance between their faces. They were sharing an intense eyelock while Shehnaaz quickly unlocked her hair strands and rushed out of the cabin blushing… Shehnaaz held his hand tight when the flight landed… Sidharth said while walking out of the plane, “So, someone’s blushing…” She quickly put off a poker face and said, “Someone must control his thoughts..” He said in full Shukla style attitude, “Someone must learn to accept the truth…” She smiled and said with grace, “I will accept when I’ll have to… No one can make Shehnaaz Gill do anything which she herself isn’t sure about…” He replied with full confidence in himself, “Challenge accepted Ms. Gill!! Remember that we have reached Paris and this place is best to accept and celebrate love… I am going to make sure that you accept what’s within you…” She grinned and said, “Let’s see Mr. Shukla… Kara sakte ho toh kara lo…” She winked and finished her sentence by saying, “Remember you have only 5 days for this…”
They went to their respective rooms to rest upon reaching the hotel…

~~NEXT MORNING~~
Shehnaaz was pacing around the room talking to herself… Her room was a mess…. Her handbag, extra clothes and makeup essentials were already kept on the table… She had set it all waking up early in the morning… She was in a panic mode as it was the first time she was going to witness the glam world. Her chain of thoughts was broken when Sidharth rang the bell of her room… As soon as she saw him on the door she said, “Sidharth thank god tum aa gaye…. Yaar mujhe na kuch bhi samajh nahi aa rha hai… Kuch ready hi nahi hai… Na maine makeup kiya hai aur na hi koi hairstyle banaya hai… Main theek toh lag rahi hun na…Vaise toh makeup, extra clothes, handbag mein basic essentials maine rakh liye but do I need anything else??” Sidharth held her shoulders and said, “Shehnaaaazzz….Basss….Listen to me… Calm down… Pehle andar chalo…” He took her inside, made her sit on the couch, passed her a glass of water which she gulped at once and said, “Sidharth sab sahi hoga na...Agar mujhse kuch gadbad hogayi toh… Agar main sahi se shoot nahi kar payi toh…” Sidharth rubbed her back and said, “Tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai ke tumse koi gadbad ho jayegi ya tum sahi se shoot nahi kar paogi…” She replied with a nervous look, “Sidharth maine pehle kabhi aisa kuch nahi kiya… Acting toh chhodo maine toh kabhi shooting hote hue bhi nahi dekhi…” He smiled and said, “Arey…..Bas itni si baat…. Ye problem toh main yun hi solve kar dunga….But, first you’ll have to do something for me….” She replied with a confused look, “Kya??” He held her hand, took her in front of the mirror, gestured to her to smile and said, “Just take a deep breath and smile…” She smiled and said, “Tum hamesha itna normal kaise rehte ho…” He looked at her with all his confidence and said, “Kyunki main khud par faith rakhta hun aur aage ke baare mein nahi sochta… Agar hum hamesha aage aane vali situations ke baare mein sochte rahenge toh present ko enjoy nahi kar payenge… Like now you are thinking about what will happen at 3 in the afternoon… Come on Shehnaaz….Cheer up…. Abhi sirf subah ke 8 baje hain…
Let's get going for breakfast… Tumhara aadha problem toh neeche hi solve kardunga main…" He pulled her outside while saying, "Ready toh tum vaise hi ho chuki ho… Chill and come with me…"
To be continued….
What will happen at the breakfast table?? Moreover, from here the real journey begins!! What will happen at the shooting?? How will Sidharth make her understand what actually happens at the shoot and there's nothing to worry about it?? What has Paris in store for them??
STAY TUNED!! Do comment down your views and vote!!