CHAPTER 12 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

They reached the breakfast table hand in hand which was noticed by Noor who was already settled… She teasingly said, “Oho Shehnaaz… Kya baat hai aaj tu kuch zyaada hi khush lag rahi hai and yes you have come hand in hand with your just friend…” She immediately left Sidharth’s hand, settled down on the chair in front of Noor and said, “Aaj kal tu bhi kuch zyaada hi cheezen notice nahi karne lagi hai and by the way where is Shehbaaz??” She made a face and said, “Veer ji ko unka koi Lucknow ka friend mil gaya tha….Aate hi honge… They have been chatting since quite a while now…” After enquiring about Shehbaaz she turned to Sidharth and asked about what to order for breakfast…. He was about to reply when someone called Shehnaaz from behind… She told Sidharth to order whatever he likes for both of them, excitedly got up, ran and hugged the guy who had called out her name… She broke the hug and said, “Ranbir tu yahan… I can’t believe it… Tu kitna change ho gaya hai… You look handsome…” Shehbaaz came from behind and interrupted, “Aur nahi toh kya… Ekdum hero jaisa ho gaya hai ye… Abhi when I saw him outside I wasn’t able to believe that he is our Ranbir who used to be a Lucknowi food lover and loved trying different delicacies…” Shehnaaz said, “Right… He doesn’t look the same at all…” Ranbir kept his hand on Shehnaaz’s shoulder and said, “Neither are you the same Sana… You look graceful and you have actually lost weight man...But, how does it even matter?? I am surprised to see you here without uncle-aunty… Jis Sana ko Lucknow ke bahar kadam rakhwana was a task, is here all by herself in a foreign country and that too for an album shoot…” She replied, “Ranbir this is all because of my friend cum saviour Sidharth Shukla…” She turned towards Sidharth, held his hand, pulled him towards her and said, “Sidharth this is Ranbir… He is my childhood friend… He is a very famous Travel Vlogger…” Sidharth gave a fake smile and Shehnaaz continued, “And Ranbir this is Sidharth Shukla… Frankly, ‘THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA’... He is the owner of Shukla Group of Companies…. Plus, he has a show of his own called, ‘The Journey with Sidharth’... Sidharth is my close friend…” Ranbir forwarded his hand for a handshake… Sidharth reciprocated but his grip on Ranbir’s hand was firm and tight… He left Ranbir’s hand with a slight jerk to which Ranbir said, “Firm grip bro… Easy…” Sidharth replied, “Seems like you don’t do gymming often, Ranbir… Well, nice to meet you… See you soon…” Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and said, “Come on Shehnaaz...Let’s have breakfast… It has been served…” She nodded and was about to sit when Ranbir said, “Shehnaaz vaise what are your plans post breakfast??” She replied, “I have my shoot in the afternoon… Why are you asking though??” He gave her a smile and said, “Abhi toh it’s too early so I was thinking to take you for a coffee if you are okay…” Shehnaaz was about to say ‘yes’ but Sidharth quickly said on her behalf, “Ranbir actually I already have plans to take Shehnaaz somewhere post breakfast so I don’t think she would make it up for a coffee today… Let’s do it some other day…” Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth, then at Ranbir and said, “Ummm… Ranbir I would love to see you at my shoot today if you really want to meet…” Ranbir replied with a mischievous smile on his face, “Arey why not?? This would boost your confidence as well… Jitne log utna maza...Kyun haina Sidharth??” Sidharth gave him a look and said, “I feel that the best work is done when there are limited people around…. But, tum toh aa hi sakte ho…” Ranbir couldn’t understand the sense but still he smiled and nodded in agreement… Shehnaaz told Shehbaaz to send him the details when Ranbir said, “Shehnaaz why don’t you send the details from your phone?? This way we’ll be able to exchange our numbers as well..” Sidharth yet again didn’t let Shehnaaz speak and said, “Ranbir actually Shehnaaz’s phone isn’t working at the moment… I hope it isn’t a problem if you let us grab on some breakfast and let Shehbaaz send you the details…” Ranbir passed a fake smile and said, “See you at the shoot Shehnaaz...Bye…” Shehnaaz smiled and then gave a what vala look to Sidharth for what he did just now… Sidharth normally kept eating, didn’t pay heed to Shehnaaz and thought, “Kaisa dost hai ye… Aisa bhi koi dost hota hai...Huhh!! Bada aaya, ‘Shehnaaz you have lost weight’...Phone number maang raha tha saala...Bachpan ka dost hai aur number nahi hai...Tharki kahin ka…” She didn’t budge, left the spoon full of upma, folded her hands against her chest and looked at Sidharth… Sidharth also stopped eating and said, “What??” She replied, “Can you please explain why you were talking to Ranbir like that??” He simply continued eating and said, “Well I didn’t do anything… Your friend or whoever he is...He is such a creep… Dekha nahi tha kaise baat kar rha tha…” Shehnaaz almost laughed and said, “Arey vo aisa hi hai… He is a total flirt… But, not a bad one… I know him…” He made a face and continued eating… She thought while having breakfast, “Kaisa hai ye bhi… Kabhi toh itna mature act karta hai aur kabhi aisa bachon jaisa behave karta hai… Uff… Aaj se pehle toh kabhi aise nahi chidha aur na hi aise koi bhi tantrums throw kiye… Kaise sahi karun ab sab… Ummm… Ranbir se thoda dur hi rahungi varna phir naya siyapa ho jana hai…” As she finished her breakfast, Sidharth immediately held her hand and excused both of them, telling Noor and Shehbaaz to meet them straight at the shoot location at 3…
He had already booked a cab and they settled down… There was an awkward silence in the car… Neither of them spoke… Shehnaaz had fixed her gaze out of the window pretending to explore the streets… She was constantly moving her right feet… Sidharth pretended to be doing important work on his phone but he was just scrolling through random boring stuff… He sensed that Shehnaaz is getting more and more nervous as the time is approaching… The car suddenly took a sharp turn and her right foot got twisted… She flinched in pain... Sidharth held her hand tight to comfort her and said, “Zyaada toh nahi lagi… Dikhao… Kya yaar what was the need to constantly move that foot in a moving car…Abhi just keep your leg on my lap...Fast… Ab kya soch rahi ho…” On getting no response he did it himself and asked the driver for the first aid kit which was attached near the driving seat… He applied the ointment and tied the crepe bandage around her ankle...He kept massaging her foot lightly throughout the way in spite of her telling him not to do so…. They reached the destination and Shehnaaz made an o face seeing the huge beautiful structure in front of her eyes… She jumped and hugged Sidharth tight forgetting about her foot…. Sidharth said, “Bas bas darling… Aur lag jayegi aise… Come on abhi yahi khadi rehna hai ya chalogi…”
To be continued…
How will Sidharth motivate Shehnaaz and boost her confidence before the shoot?? Where are they?? What made Shehnaaz so happy?? Who is Ranbir?? Is he really creepy or the jealousy bug has bitten Sidharth?? Is this the beginning of something amazing?? STAY TUNED!! Do comment down your views and vote...