CHAPTER-27 (LAST CHAPTER)

~~1 YEAR LATER~~
“Sidhaaarthhhh” “Sidhaaarthhh” called out Shehnaaz from the kitchen… He didn’t respond so she went towards the room wrapping up the cooking… She saw him sleeping and said to herself, “Yet again he is sleeping till now like everyday… Matlab iss insaan ke liye neend se zyaada kuch bhi important nahi hai… Bas isko toh ek bed aur ek AC dedo ye mahashay chain se sote rahenge… Aur jab office mein hota hai tab toh ye, iske sadu client aur iski vo gadhi secretary jisse ab matlab main iski wife bhi appointment legi...Amazing this guy is…Urghh uthana padega ab isko…” She pulled away his comforter which he pulled back and irritatedly said, “Shehnaaz baby 5 minutes…” She replied with both her hands on her waist, “Haan subah 6 se ab 8 baj gaye hain aur aapke 5 minutes hi khatam nahi hue… How long do 5 minutes last??” He again said in a sleepy voice, “Sone de na yaar Shehnaaz…” She said while again pulling away his comforter, “I’ll either get the AC removed or throw the comforter away one day for sure because AC chala ke room mein itni thand karke ye comforter kaun leta hai…” He replied like a grumpy baby, “Problem kya hai yaar Sana… You won’t let me sleep right…” She replied, “Get up now you lazy person… You are not in school now that one day’s leave won’t matter...You have a company jiske tum boss ho and yes you have an important meeting today so get up…” She saw him turn around so she started moving towards the door… He pulled her back and she fell over him on his chest… Both of them were looking into each other’s eyes.. She tried to get up but failed miserably as he tightened his hold around her… He said, “Ab toh main uth gaya hun toh jaane ki itni jaldi kya hai wifey… Meeting toh vaise hi 11 baje ki hai…” He tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek lovingly with his thumb… He was about to kiss her when she covered his mouth with her hand and said, “Jaldi hai na my dear husband…. I don’t have the whole day… Mujhe office jaana hai… Phir 2 articles finalise karne hain… Ek exclusive investigation dekhni hai… Ab meri kismat tumhare jaisi kahan…” She was getting up when her bracelet’s string got stuck in his t-shirt’s button… He raised up his hands and made an innocent kid like face gesturing that he hasn’t done anything this time… She laughed and released her bracelet… She pushed him into the washroom and handed him the towel before going out… He held her hand with the towel and mischievously said in a husky voice, “Come let’s have a shower together wifey…” She blushed and hit him on his chest while saying, “I have already taken a shower early in the morning so you save water my dear husband… Now, let me set the dining table and you better hurry up…”
She was setting the dining table when Ananya came running towards her in excitement, hugged her from behind and said, “Yayyy...Bhabhi mujhe college mein first rank mila hai… I am sooo happyyyy…” Shehnaaz hugged her back and said, “Well, that calls for a celebration…” Just then Rita ji settled on the dining table and said, “Hum sabka toh har din hi celebration hota hai tum bachon ki vajah se… Congratulations Ananya...Aise hi keep studying aur life mein khub aage badho...Your biggest inspiration is your Bhai-Bhabhi haan by the way…” At the same time Sidharth came in and hugged Mom from behind and said, “And bhai-bhabhi ki inspiration bhi toh saamne hi hain… Mom aap khudh ko mat bhula karo hamesha… If you wouldn’t have been hardworking toh hum itna grow kaise karte life mein…” Shehnaaz hugged both mom and Sidharth and said, “Bilkul sahi baat hai agar mom na hoti toh ye Sidharth itna supportive aur hardworking na banta aur main bhi motivate nahi ho paati…” Sidharth kissed her forehead and said, “Vaah… Aaj meri itni tareef…” Ananya clicked a picture of the trio and joined the group hug after which they peacefully had breakfast amidst their usual happy banters and chatting…
~~THE END~~
So, this was the happily ever after for SidNaaz in Caged…Dreams Without Wings... This story has been very special for me in terms of growth as a writer… I have lived this story… I have seen myself grow with the type of content to write… Initially this wouldn’t have been longer than 10 chapters but I kept on getting ideas to continue… Nevertheless, every story comes to an end and so did this… The next series is also going to be very special for me… I hope you all like “The Mystery woman and the New Love” as much as Caged or maybe even more than that...
Love
Yashika….