CHAPTER-17 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

Shehnaaz's music video shoot was completed and she was done for the day by 10 AM as she started early at 6... She was heading towards her vanity when she was about to fall... She opened her eyes to see herself wrapped in Ranbir's arms... He saved her on time... She was a bit hesitant so she quickly straightened herself and said, "Thank You" to him... She moved ahead when he said from behind, "Vaise Shehnaaz maan na padega you look really beautiful even while falling..." She turned around and said, "Ranbir I warned you yesterday as well to not flirt with me... Main phir se clearly bol rahi hun that stay away if you want to do this shit... Friend ho friend hi ban kar raho.... Better for you because I don't like all this phir chahe vo mazaak hi kyun na ho... Be in your limits...Healthy flirting tak toh it's tolerable par tumhara toh roz ka hai... Do this with your girlfriends jo har aaye din badalti rehti hain..." He replied, "Haaye Garmi... Itna gussa vo bhi itne thande weather mein... Vanity mein jaake na heater ke bajaye AC mein baitho tum... Yaar I was joking..." Shehnaaz was about to reply when Sidharth said from behind, "Ranbir not only Shehnaaz but I am also giving you the last warning... Stay away from her or I'll have to deal with you in my own ways... Sahi toh kaha usne ke you can't stick on to one girl... Dal Chawal kahan pasand hai tumhe... You like varieties of food... Par Shehnaaz na one in a million hai koi girlfriend material nahi... By the way thank you so much for saving her... Aur haan I hope you enjoyed watching the shooting..." Ranbir passed a fake smile and left from there embarrassed...

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth with pride and said, "Kya baat hai... Itna ache se sunaya usko... Savage Sidharth I must say..." Sidharth folded his hands against his chest and said, "Savage Sidharth... Vaah yahan woh tumhara badtameez dost tumhare saath flirt cum badtameezi zyaada kar raha tha and you don't even care..." She replied while raising her eyebrows, "Vo flirt kare ya na kare ya badtameezi hi kare... How does it matter to you?? I mean ho toh tum bhi dost hi right..." Sidharth fisted his hands, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Ya right...Hun toh main bhi dost hi... Sahi samjha bilkul aapne Ms. Gill but agar aap iss dost ko apne uss so called dost se compare na hi karein toh better hoga because I don't mind making his rainbow if you keep comparing him with me..." Shehnaaz gave him a look and said, "Acha toh tumhe Ranbir se itni problem kyun hai main jaan sakti hun... Have you started considering me more than just a friend?? Zyaada seriously lete ho mujhe ab??" Sidharth yet again took a deep breath, held her arms, pushed her towards the vanity, looked into her eyes with full intensity and said, "Tum mere liye kya ho ye mujhe tumhe bol kar batane ki zaroorat mehsoos nahi hoti because for me actions speak louder than words... Par phir bhi agar tumhe words ki itni hi zaroorat hai toh wait for tonight Ms. Gill aapko clear kar dunga sab kuch... And mind it ke agar tumhari taraf Ranbir ya kisi bhi aur aire gaire ladke ne aankh utha kar bhi dekha toh mujhse bura koi bhi nahi hoga because what's mine is only mine..." Shehnaaz didn't break the eye contact and said, "I agree that actions speak volumes but sometimes words are important to seal those actions forever and what you did just now proves that words can also work as the cupid... Waiting for tonight Mr. Shukla because I would love to hear from the man of actions..." Sidharth smiled, moved closer towards her ear and said, "But before that I have something else for you... Go to the vanity and get ready in the dress I have kept there for you..." Shehnaaz entered the vanity and saw the outfit which was extremely elegant and beautiful... She moved her hand over it and thought, "Maine socha tha ke main kitni unlucky hun jo apne sapnon ko chah kar bhi pura nahi kar paa rahi par shayad destiny ke baare mein bhul gayi... Destiny had something really beautiful in store for me... Sidharth hawa ki tarah meri life mein aaya and things took a complete turn... Maan gayi that every coin has two sides and now finally I am able to witness the beauty..." Then her eyes went on to the note stuck on the side table which read, "Ab dress ko hi dekhti rahogi ya ready bhi hona hai..."

Both of them were ready and as soon as Shehnaaz stepped out of the vanity Sidharth's eyes got stuck on to her... His gaze was fixed on her while her gaze was fixed on him... Both of them were lost in each other when the director came from behind and said, "Sir, Ma'am the location is ready...Let's go!!" They came back to reality and Sidharth asked for her hand... She happily held his hand, started walking and said, "Ye location ready matlab.. Where are we going?? Aur tum bhi ready hue... Kuch aur shoot karna hai kya..." He replied, "Patience baby patience... Sabr ka fal meetha hota hai and it's a surprise for you..."

They went out hand in hand and Shehnaaz was shocked to look at the beautiful lane in Paris... She excitedly said, "Ye jagah kitni sundar hai Sidharth par hum yahan... I mean kya hum yahan kuch shoot karenge..." He smiled and said, "Would you like to dance with me??" She was surprised and said 'Yes' holding his hand...Sidharth gestured to the director to switch on the camera and play the song in the background...

Sidharth held her right hand and they elegantly walked towards the middle of the lane... He pulled her towards him, hugged her from behind, hid his face in the crook of her neck, she caressed his cheek from her right hand and both had their eyes closed... They were moving slowly with the rhythm...

~~"Jise Zindagi dhundh rahi hai kya ye vo mukaam mera hai...Yahan chainn se bas ruk jaun kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai... Jazzbat naye se mile hain...Jaane kya asar ye hua hai...Ek aas mili phir mujhko jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai....Haan... Kisi shayar ki gazal... Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal... Koi mujhko yun mila hai jaise banjare ko ghar...Naye mausam ki seher ya sard mein doh peher... Koi mujhko yun mila hai jaise banjare ko ghar...."~~

Then, he twirled her around and now her hands were on his chest and his hands on her waist... They were moving slowly with the rhythm and had an intense eye lock... Their eyes were speaking and they were completely lost in each other... All of it came naturally... Suddenly Shehnaaz's eyes went on to the rose petals kept behind Sidharth on a florist's table... She smiled widely like a kid who saw his favourite candy and ran towards the table... She picked up a handful of rose petals and threw them in the air... She twirled around in bridal style enjoying those petals falling on her face... Sidharth cutely held his ears and paid the florist... The rain shower started as decided by Sidharth and the director earlier... They were all wet, water dripping down their face... Sidharth went near her, caressed her face and she hugged him tight out of shyness...

~~"Jaise koi kinara... Deta ho sahara... Mujhe vo mila kisi mod par... Koi raat ka taara...Karta ho ujala vaise hi roshan kare vo sheher... Dard mere vo bhula hi gaya kuch aisa asar hua... Jeena mujhe phirse vo sikha raha... Hmm...Jaise baarish kar de tarr ya marham dard par... Koi mujhko yun mila hai jaise banjare ko ghar... Naye mausam ki seher ya sard mein doh peher... Koi mujhko yun mila hai jaise banjare ko ghar..."~~

He lifted her up in his arms and moved forward on the road... This was the last shot taken from behind where it was shown that they together took a step towards happily ever after...

The song ended and the director went to them... They came back to reality hearing his voice... He was all praises for them and especially Shehnaaz... He said, "Shehnaaz you are so talented my dear... You have a bright future ahead... Tum ek surprise pe naturally itna acha shot de sakti ho toh jab tumhe koi pre planned scene shoot karna hoga toh kitna acha karogi and phir ye toh sirf ek dance performance ka shoot tha jo couples as a memory hamesha apne paas rakhte hain... How can I miss saying this?? You are so lucky to have a partner like Sidharth jisne sirf tumhara confidence boost karne ke liye itna sab kiya... Bless you both..." SidNaaz thanked the director together and Sidharth immediately took her to the vanity, made her sit, started drying her hair and said, "Tum bhi na... Tab se vahan mere sath khadi thi... Bahar kitni thand hai... Baal bhi geele hain tumhare pure... Ab agar sardi lag jayegi na toh phir don't crib in the evening ke Sidharth ne surprise nahi diya aur rest karne bol rha hai...." As he didn't receive a reply, he looked at her and found her smiling.... He moved her hand in front of her eyes and said, "Smile kya kar rahi ho tum... Apna koi khayal hai bhi tumhe..." She said what was in her mind without thinking, "Toh tum ho na mera khayal rakhne ke liye..." Sidharth stopped drying her hair and.... (Vo kal bataungi...Tired of typing itna saara....)

To be continued... What next?? Is this an unintentional confession?? What's Sidharth's evening surprise?? How will Shehnaaz react to this sudden memory dance video shoot?? Also, she knows that Sidharth did it just to boost her confidence... Only for that?? Or really for capturing memories?? Too many questions... Stay Tuned to know the answers and comment down your views below... Tell me what do you think the answers might be...