TWO

Please stick with the story! I swear it'll get better!
——————

On the way, Calista wouldn't stop talking about all the scenarios that would probably never happen.

"What if we meet him! What if he falls in love with me and I"

"I'm going to cut you off right there. Calista he's 26. You're 13. That's illegal"

"Let me dream Carter"
As we drove in, Calista spotted at least 100 girls by a gate pushing their way to the front.

"Carter, there are people by the gate. He must be there!!! COME ON" I kept an eye on her making sure she didn't jump out of the car from anticipation while trying to find a parking spot. 

Calista pulled my arm to the gate that was surrounded by 100 other girls screaming. Sure enough there he was, walking with 5 other people waving to the fans. I saw him wave at Calista and I'm certain she almost fainted. When he looked at the crowd our eyes met for 4 seconds before he got ushered into the building. The crowd fanned out as he left. We turned around to get in line for a ticket check-in.

"He waved at me. Oh my lord. I might faint! AND don't think I didn't see you and him looking at each other" She threw in. I gave the lady my ticket.

"I doubt it was directed at me. Probably just spaced out. I know I would space out if I had to deal with screaming all day every day."

"Whatever you say..." We finally made it to our seats after pushing our way through. About 40 minutes later the opening act came on. He was pretty good. Calista said his name was Niall Horan. I think I'll be deaf by the end of this concert. When he got done there was another break. Calista lost it when the light dimmed.

"HELLO SAN DIEGO! HOW ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?" Everyone screamed. Kiwi, then Carolina, and a bundle of other songs I couldn't say the name of even if you paid me to remember played. Soon enough the show was over. Calista wouldn't stop talking about his suit when the lights came on.
He said his goodbyes and the lights turned back on and Calista made our way out.

"Ok we need directions back....erm, Calista do you have my phone?"

"No, did you leave it? Carter!"

I checked my pockets "Chill just wait here. I'll be right back!" I had her lock the doors to the car before I ran into the venue.

I snuck past the security and made my way back to the seats. I jumped back when I heard someone clear their throat loudly behind me. I turned around to see a tall muscular man hovering over me.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Uh I'm so sorry but I think I left my phone. Any chance you saw an iPhone with a purple case?" I asked with a hint of stuttering.

"No, I haven't. But maybe Harry did. He likes to walk the seats after every show for some reason. Here, follow me" I followed the tall man behind the stage. He walks into one of the rooms and that sounds like mumbling. He then backs up and someone comes out of the dressing room. It was Harry.

"Hey there. I heard you lost your phone?"

"Uh ye-yeah," I studdered, I silently blamed my asthma for my lack of speaking right now. 

"Come on, we can go take a walk around to look. Thank you, Kris. But I can take it from here" he says to the tall man who was awkwardly standing there with a blank stare on his face. We walk away and make our way down the aisle we were sitting at. We were looking for a good 15 minutes before I heard Harry yell.

"Is this it?" I look up and see him holding a phone.

"Yes! Thank you so much."

"Of course! Glad I could help" he laughs.

"So how'd you like the show?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Umm, it was good! My sister had me come... OH SHIT MY SISTER. I'm so sorry but I left my sister in the car while I tried to find my phone. Um well thank you so much but I gotta go." I rushed out of the door to the car.

———————-
Vote and leave comments. And share with other people! Thx
-E