NINE

Don't forget to vote and comment

————————-

Carter was taught not to stare, it's rude. But she couldn't help it walking with Harry. Carter and Harry were on their way to the shelter to kill some time but Carter couldn't keep her eyes off him. She studied how his brown curl bounced every step he took. She look at his dimples every time he smiled. Her concentration got cut short when Harry grabbed her shoulder.

"Woah, you almost walked into oncoming traffic. Whatcha thinking about? You seemed very focused."

Just how beautiful you are "oh just thinking about dinner." Wow Carter.... it's always about food isn't
it.

"Are you hungry. We can stop by somewhere to eat"

"No no, it's ok"

"You sure?"

"Yes Harry, I am sure"

Harry smiled and we continued our walk. About three more cross walks and one really awkward stare off with a driver, we were finally at the shelter.

"Oh my gosh, Carter! Hello, you haven't been here in forever it feels like! Are you back to visit Bolt?"

"Hi Mrs. Jackson. 3 weeks hardy seems like forever but yes, we're here to see Bolt." Mrs. Jackson was around 60 years old, amazing lady. I wasn't so worried about her recognizing Harry since she's not into that "Hollywood" type of thing "This is Harry. Harry, this is Mrs. Jackson."

"Nice to meet you Harry. Carter, Bolts in the play room. Here are your passes and Carter and you know where to go"

"Thank you so much!" I smiled

"Wow how often do you come here?"

"I used to come here every week but now I haven't as much."

Harry just nodded as we walked to the play room. I was met with 3 dogs at my feet as I entered.

"Hi Bolt, hey baby!" Bolt was a frenchie on the fatter side. Carter was convinced he was the most adorable thing on this earth. A pitbull puppy took a interest in Harry while he was standing in the corner.

"IT'S FOLLOWING ME. LOOK, IF I GO
RIGHT HE GOES RIGHT IF I GO LEFT HEW GOES LEFT. OMG ITS LIKE FOLLOW THE LEADER!"

I couldn't help at laugh at Harry. Harry and I spent a good 2 hours at the shelter playing with every animal possible. I found out Harry had a severe fear of snakes. He wouldn't stop talking about it on the way to the diner.

"I mean like how do they move? They have NO legs. HOW DO THEY MOVE?"

"I don't know how they move Harry, go ask them yourself." I laughed

"I won't be caught DEAD near one of those things."

"Harry it's a snake. I'm sure it's more scared of you than you are of it."

"That's what everyone says!"

As me and Harry walked into the diner all eyes were on us. I forgot he was a national pop star and girls and guys would recognize him.

"Oh shit" I muttered. I've never seen 20 girls eyes get bigger in sync ever in my life. Just like that we were sounded by girls and guy yelling at Harry, I'm surprised I didn't get thrown to the ground in the height of this chaos. Thankfully Harry's arm was holding onto me making sure I didn't end up knocked out on the floor. The crowd fanned out eventually and we took a seat at the very back away from people. The last thing I need right now is getting photographed with Harry and everyone in my life seeing it.