New day of high school

(I know very boring and typical) (not my art)

Bendy's POV:
Ah yes a new day to get bullied. Today was my first day at high school. Lucky for me I just moved here so no one knows who I am. Oh just in case YOU don't know who I am allow me to explain. I'm Bendy, Bendy the dancing demon! And that's all your gonna get. Ha!

But seriously there's not much to say I'm just a little demon trying to have fun but can't because of what am. But anyways today is my first day of high school I'm sooo excited!! I wish my brother Boris could come but he's still in middle school.

Cuphead's POV:
I was making my way to school it was my first day here in high school. Though I'm still big shot here nothing special really. While I was making my way there I noticed someone new I haven't seen at all. The curious cup I am I decided to get a little closer to see who it was. I couldn't believe it! IT WAS A DEMON AND ITS HEADING TO MY SCHOOL!!!

HAhAhaHaHAHAhaAhAHa!!!! OMG THIS DEMON IS SO SHORT!! And I was scared for nothing or well if the little shorty try's anything I'll be the one to crush him.

It's Bendy's POV:
To be honest I'm already used to getting bullied mostly because I'm a demon. It doesn't really hurt so I never fight back I mean I can if I wanted to but I most likely have rumors spread and make my situation worse so ya I don't even try. But anyways does anyone have any ideas to get rid of some one whose been staring at you for a long time and they think you haven't noticed but you have? Any?!?

Oh never mind he's laughing like an idiot. I wonder what made him laugh in the first place oh well.I guess I'll never know unless I ask but we all know that's not gonna happened. Now's my chance to leave and NOT to be stared at.

Bye.

———-
A/N
What do y'all think? Should I continue? Yes or no?
Ok
Bye!!!!360words yay!!