Dream or Memory?

Boris's POV:
As we were all walking and talking with each other I start to think 'what if they find out about us? What if  they don't like us? WHAT IF THEY GET BORED OF US AND LEAVE-' "Hey Boris, you ok?" I look over to see who asked me and it was Bendy. "I'm fine Bendy, you don't have to worry about me. Ok?" I said. "Boris don't lie to me." How does he always know?!? "I'll tell you later ok?" "Fine, but you better tell me AND Alice, Got It?." I flinch a bit but nod in approval. Look over to my left were Mugman was, he looked a bit worried and a bit interested. Why do I always get panic attacks at like the worst times!?!?

-time skip because they were very awkward and not that interesting-

We reached a point where we all have to spilt to get to home. We all say our good byes and head home (100%). Alice wanted to visit where me and Bendy were living at. Plus she also wanted to know what was bothering me, so she just came along with us. It wasn't that far from where we spilt up. Once we get there they ask me whats wrong and I start to explain. Once I was done explaining, they understood why I didn't speak up when they were with us (Cup bro's) and also understood why I look panic. They told me that they wouldn't find out or at least not in a long time, and not to worry about what they might think of us.

After a bit, it was already night time. Alice left to go home (she didn't live that far away from them) and me and Bendy were getting ready to go to bed.

Bendy's POV:

Boris already went to sleep. As much as I adore Boris, I worry a lot whenever he has a panic attack and he doesn't tell me. It makes me feel like he doesn't trust me. Lately he's been have more panic attacks and I always wonder. If it has to do with me or the old work shop that we were trapped in for so many years. Whatever it is, I hope it stops.

I'm starting to fall asleep and once I'm fully asleep (I know I am) when all of a sudden I see a human man standing right in front of me. He looked familiar. Could it be? My original creator?
.
.
.
Henry?
——————-
Hello there I know it's been a minute since I've uploaded but I was working somethings and even making a new story that's gonna realize pretty soon too.
Again sorry hope to see you all again next time bye!!!!!!
Nehhehehe 458 words