New day at school pt.2

(You know what screw it im updating!!!)(Still not my art btw)

Bendy's POV:
As I made my way to the class I'm supposed to be in I noticed that it wasn't just that one weird kid staring at me. I think the whole school is now staring at me and it's starting to get annoying and uncomfortable.

So many dirty stares, I have a good feeling that they don't like demons. I'm guessing that because I am a demon. I mean why else would they stare at me like that? Plus I don't see ANY other demons too, soooo ya not sure what to do.

-Le Time Skip-

Once I got to class the teacher told me to wait outside of the classroom, so I did. I didn't wait long just a few minutes. After a bit she called me back in and was once again staring at me. Oh shoot that one weird one is in my class!?!? Ah shucks. I decided to be me all smiling and all. Well anyways I went to the only open seat there was and it was next to him. You know it's funny to even look at the guy I mean I get people staring at me cuz I'm a demon and all but aren't people staring at him? I mean HE'S THE ONE WITH A CUP FOR A HEAD!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Now I feel like the idiot for laughing without any context. Everyone's staring at me again but there not terrified no there looking at me like I was that idiot cup guy for laughing for no reason earlier. Which honestly makes this even funnier!

Cuphead POV:

It's that demon again. So he's the new student the teacher was talking about. And great he's sitting next to ME! And now he's laughing like a maniac... great. "Alright students settle down I'm going to start to call names now" the teacher said. "Alright let's start with Mickey are you here?" "Here" Mickey said. "Spinel" "Here" "Felix" "Right here ma'am" "Miss Alice Angel" "Present" "TOOTS IS THAT YOU??!?!" That new kid yelled out. I guess he just noticed her.

"Yes it's me BENDY no need to yell and for the last time QUIT CALLING ME TOOTS" Alice said. Wow she's fisty. "Woah there toots I mean Alice I was just playing around no need to be fisty". It's like he read my mind. "Alright stop bickering you too and let me finish my job" the teacher yelled. "Alright " they both said at the same time. "Now we know Bendy is here, let's see whose next, ah yes Cuphead are you here?" As I was about to answer there was yet another laugh coming from that demon guy. "And what are you laughing at" I questioned. "Oh I don't know,maybe because the names really dumb hahaha, let me guess that's you" " And what if it is?" I glared at him while he was still laughing slamming his hand on his desk.

"What makes you think it's even me?" Bad move Cuphead. "Because you actually have a cup for a head. It's like naming a child that was born with an extra eye and calling the thing THREEYECHILD haha haha" everyone stared to laugh as well I felt embarrassed as hell. That's it I'm kill this demon!