Mugman

Boris POV:

Bendy had already started to melt and grow. "Bendy calm down I'm fine you don't have to worry, ok!!!" Little by little, Bendy started to calm down. He was still this big and some what scary monster but, you cloud tell it was still him and not as angry as before. He still had ink on his face still dripping and he was still a little taller and some what skinner than before. Thats when I noticed that we were in a open place that anyone can just walk by and see all of this. "Hey guys we better get moving if we don't want Bendy's little secret to come out or even worse, all of our secrets" I said. They all nodded. But before we could go anywhere we heard footsteps and voices not so far away from here. "I SAID SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" one yelled. "Bendy hide your ink is still falling!!!" I yelled whispered. All I got from him was a nod, there was a ally way and we all decided to hide there for a bit until Bendy's ink stops dripping. I don't get it, why is he so mad about this, ya it's not the best news but it's not new either. As we were about to get in some one yelled "BORIS!?" "MUGMAN?!?" I yelled back. All of a sudden he comes up and hugs me. Luckily Bendy and Alice manage to hide. It's a good thing I think.

MUGMANS POV:
As I see my new friend Boris I noticed he was not alone. I decided to ask him about it. "Hey Boris who were the people that were with you?" "Oh them... there uhhhhhhh" "Boris?" "People?????"

"Hahahaha oh good one wolf" I look behind me and see Cuphead behind me. 'He must of catchin up to me' I thought. "Hey Mugs whose he?" Boris asks "Oh him he's my annoying big brother" I say with the biggest smile on my face. "Hey I'm not as annoying as you are lil bro, and would you wipe that dumb smirk off your face" he asked me. "Don't think so CUPPY" oooh~ I think I just hit a nerve. "Mugs I told you a hundred times already about calling me Cuppy" he said in a annoyed tone. I just smirked. "So back on topic who were those 'people' you were with?" I say as I remember those people. Cuphead seems to have a bit of interest of the whole thing. "Uhhhhhh well I uh...you see....uhh" before he could say anything else some one spoke out.

"Well I'm Bendy, Boris's brother" a small demon says as he walks out of the place he was at. "And I am Alice angel I'm technically Boris's cousin" the angel gal spoke. I look back at Cuphead because I see that Bendy is glaring at him once he saw him. It has appeared that my brother is doing that same. "Is there anything wrong with you too?" I ask still wondering. "Oh it's nothing we're pals aren't we Cupface." says the demon who calls himself Bendy. My brother gives a 'I'm gonna kill you later' look. "Ya were pals, and it's pronounced Cuphead not Cupface." I look back at the demon smirking and noticed the angel girl just staring at Bendy like 'What are you doing' kinda of look.

Bendy's POV:

We decided to walk together considering that we all live close to each other which I found hilarious by the way. Mugman seems to be friendly enough for Boris, but I'm still keeping an eye on them. I was still thinking about how I all most turned into the (full) ink demon, I'm glad I was able to snap out of it, because if I wasn't able too not just the Cup bros would know about my form but so would Alice and Boris. You see I've been Practicing something new. When I turned into that thing I don't loose control or at least not completely. But it's all sloppy and looks weird. Not just that, I am stronger in that form but I'm also a lot slower and for that reason is because of Joey Drew. Man even thinking about the name gets on my nerves. "Hey demo- I mean Bendy are you alright?" I look up to see who was talking to me and it was Cuphead. I wonder why he even cares.

"What do you want Cuphead. See something you like~" I tease just for the fun of it. "WHAT!ew no gross" he says with a hint of blush. I guess he does yet doesn't? He looks at me for a moment and says "We should pretend that we're friends around our brothers, got it?" He whispers. I just nodded. It's best for now, plus Mugman seems to be nothing like his brother so I guess it's fine as long as they don't do anything bad to Boris.

Or there'll face off with me and my new form.

—————-
A/N what does anyone think of the story now?
I'm trying make this more like the games but with my own little twist.
Don't forget to vote see y'all next time
BAIIII (870words)