Dream or Memory? Pt2

(Not my art)
Bendy's POV:

Thats definitely Henry. No doubt about. I know the face of the one who have wronged me. He was the one who abandoned me and Boris and even Alice. 30 long years for what? So he'll try to leave again? To abandon us again. Just like Joey. No at least Henry didn't mean to hurt us. I look around and see lots of shattered glass everywhere. I go to pick one up but I stop because once I see my hand in shot I already know what's wrong. My hand is melting but this isn't the other demon form I have, no this is the beast version. It's huge compared the tiny pieces of glass on the ground. They got two big holes on them. I take a small tilt of my head and look at Henry. And what he is holding is the end tape. That thing made me go insane. In fact, that thing made a loop in our universe which made us go back to the start and do all the invents all over again. Some how though we managed to stop it. I wonder though, we're is Henry now? I mean in real life, not this dream er nightmare. Ah who cares. I should probably wake up, who knows how long I've really slept. I wonder what the others are doing now?

Mmm...I still wonder...if Boris remembers how it was back then. Surely he does just not completely. Does he even know that he's 3 people at the same time? I wonder, does he know I am 2 people at the same time?

Cuphead's POV:

"Good night bro" "Good Mugs". Ahh what an awful day it was today. Ahhh I just want to go to sleep and forget this even happened. I go to my room and get on my bed and put my head on the nightstand and go to sleep.

"Why hello there Cuphead" someone says, I turn around to see who it was and the one person I wanted to forget the most was the one and only demon. "Bendy! Why are you here!?" I shout. "Wow kid, did ya parents not teach you any matters?!" He response back. "Don't ever mention my parents EVER AGAIN. Got it" I snare back. He gives a understanding nod as if he knew what the reason behind it was. How strange.

"Hey Bendy, why are you here?" I ask out of curiosity. He looks at me and says "Why? Can't I? It's just a dream anyways" ok that's weird... oh well, like he said it is just a dream, but that still doesn't explain why he is here. Mhmmm, I should ask him some more questions, just to see what he answers.

"Hey Bendy, are you a good demon or a bad one?" "I don't know" "What do you mean you don't know?" "I just don't know" "Have you done some things you have regretted?" "Definitely" I wonder if this is all true, I mean I know this is a dream but, to be honest, he is a demon so he could have some strange abilities, and for whatever reason, he managed to get into my mind and if that were to be true then, this could be the real Bendy, I really don't want to risk it.

What should I do?

——————-
What should Cuphead do?
I'm sorry this took so long to update but I'm pretty proud of myself that I managed to at least keep it alive so like ya I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! See ya in the next one!
Bye!!
610 words :D