Getting picked on

(Not my art btw)

Bendy's POV:
Omg that was funny as hell. The whole class seemed to agree that the joke I made was funny. Well of course that Cuphead dude didn't like it one bit. He looked like he wanted to murder me.

-Le Time Skip (cuz im lazy)-

It was lunch time already class was boring people still staring at me. Though I think they don't know if they should be scared of me or should think something else. While I was getting my food Cuphead kept glaring at me. I felt a little awkward and a bit bad because he seems to be one of those popular kids and that joke could have just ruined his popularity. But "luckily" it didn't so I don't have too worry about him trying to bullying me at school.

......

Right?

Cuphead's POV:
I'm going to actually murder him.

And we're back at Bendy's POV:

I was sitting by Alice since she's the only one I really know. "Hey Bendy can I ask you somethin"? She asked. I nodded my head saying yes while still keeping my smile. "So I was wondering how was you and Boris are after ... you know what" I still had my smile on but you can tell it was a bit forced. "Well toots me and Boris are doin great though I will like to not be reminded about those 'invents'" I said to her. She nodded and apologize. "It's alright Alice, so how are you holding up?" I asked. "I'm doing alright for myself thanks for asking" she replied. Alice had her bad days and is kinda annoying at times but she's still a good friend to talk too and can be really nice too. "Hey Bends why does that Cuphead guy still keeps glaring at you?" She ask. I just shrugged. "To be honest, I think he just hates me because of the little joke I made, which by the way wasn't that funny but nor that bad of a joke" I explain to her. She seems to get the gif of why he may be glaring at me and also walking up to me.
.
.
.
.
WAIT WHY IS HE COMING MY WAY?!?!

Cuphead's POV:

I decided to confront the stupid demon guy. He seems to notice me coming his way, he kinda looks like he's scared? Weird but at the same time understandable. I mean you don't want to mess with this cup. I finally reached him, he was sitting next to the angel girl that was in our class earlier "Uh hey" the demon responded. "Hey" I said as cool as I can possibly say. "So what brings you here?" He asked. I looked at him and said "I'm going to beat you up, is that alright?" I don't know why I asked for consent but I just did so no taking that back.

A few seconds past by and he and the angel girl start to laugh which I don't blame to be honest. "Um no thanks I'm good, but thanks for the offer. Oh ya btw I didn't know you were so polite" he said. I once again glared at him. "It wasn't a choice" I said "Then why ask?" The angel girl asked. "It just slipped ok!" I yelled they once again started to laugh again and at that point I lost my temper.

I grabbed the demon by the horns and threw him to the ground. For a hot second I forgot he didn't actually have a neck so his head was the only thing that fell.

Aliceangel POV:

I was kinda in shock what that hot temper teacup just did. He just threw Bendy to the ground!!! "Hey that wasn't very nice" I yelled while I helped Bendy retrieve his head back. "Well didn't I say I was gonna beat him up?!" He said. I was getting a bit frustrated with him. Although Bendy and I didn't have the best history we're still friends and seeing one of my friends getting treated like that way pisses me off. That's when I felt ink fall a bit on my right eye.

'Oh no not this again' I said to myself. Bendy seems to notice this and says "Hey toots calm down I'll be fine you know how strong I am and how this doesn't hurt me at all" He whispers. I start to calm down and I'm back to myself again and I look at Cuphead and I say this "Stop messing with Bendy, he didn't mean to upset you just forgive him" "Well let me think, how about you let me beat him up for a week and we're even" right before I was about to say no Bendy said "deal"

Cuphead's POV:

He actually agreed on that. "But afterwards you leave me and Alice alone got it?" He asked. "Deal" I held out my hand for him to shake to which my surprised he shook but also added "And to never pick on my brother either or I will kill you" I was a bit shock what he just said and I wasn't the only one either. Alice seemed to be a bit shock as well but not as much as me. I didn't even know he had a brother. We both shook hands for us to agree on this. I guess I'll have to be careful to never bump into his brother. Though I doubt he'll be able to even hurt me. Ya he's a demon but by the looks of it, he's just a small weak demon heck he can't even defend him self I mean he has to use his angel friend to even try to defend him!

He'll be easy to beat up. (Or that what he thinks hehe).

—————
Wowie that sure was long (in my opinion) I think this was the most I've written for any of my story's.
Good for you author . Said no one ever
To be Continued
1000 words exactly 😌