The late realization

She was gone, she was gone. And she was innocent, she was exactly what his heart told him again and again. He looked at her remains she chose to leave behind. He looked at the accounts diary she left for him again, she has even accounted her water and food amount for six months, did she really think so low of him? Did you gave her an option? his heart mocked. He opened his cupboard, n all the jewelry were left behind. He started sweating. No No No this cant happen. How can she leave everyone? He ran downstairs. His family was shocked seeing him practically sweating and crying. They ran towards him. What happened chote? his nani questioned. "She she, khushi, my khushi" somehow he wasn't able to form his words. "khushi what happened to her?" Anjali questioned. Payal came forward, what happened? where is my sister?

Shyam move forward saale sahab, what happened where is khushiji? Arnav tensed up he was already tensed and his voice enraged him so so much. His eyes became red. And clenched his fist and with full force punched him. "Chote" Anjali shouted. "Whats wrong with you?" Bhai, somehow akash found his voice. Hello hi bye bye arnav bitwa what happened? 

Arnav looked at his family they deserved the truth he wont blame khushi as she suggested in the letter even if khushi thought he would stoop that low he cant stoop that low she deserves justice too, he buckled down on the floor and the whole family gasped. He narrated word by word how shyam deceived the family. Shyam gasped. How can this happen? How can arnav overlook his di's pregnancy and expose him. He told about his blackmailing about 6 months contract about khushi's absence everything unfiltered. The whole family became numb. Every eye was wet.

Nani thought about the injustice she did with khushi when the culprit was arnav and shyam. Anjali was devastated, her husband betrayed her, his brother was so cruel to the innocent girl, she herself was so indifferent towards khushi. Payal moved back, could she blame anyone? Her conscience questioned her. Mami saw her family crumbling, but she herself was guilty for treating khushi so badly. 

Shyam started escaping, mama and akash caught him. Mama called the police. "Chote khushi, khushi ko call karo" Nani said composing herself. Arnav forwarded her phone toward her. Bitwa find her please how would i forgive myself. Anjali was numb. The police arrived. Shyam was being arrested he ran towards anjali "rani sahiba think about our rajkumari save me please" anjali looked at the man she once loved and slapped him. Shyam was shocked. The police dragged him away. 

Payal came out of her trance, i should inform amma buaji she said. She mechanically walked towards her phone and called them and narrated her amma about what happened. Akash picked his bhai up who was still kneeling down on the floor numb. Bhai bhai snap out of it bhai. Anjali did make a move towards him but could not say a word. She was so shocked herself. She moved back and walked towards her room and mami followed her so that she doesnt do anything stupid.

"Bhai bhai bhai" he was hearing someone, he refocused his eyes. And snapped out and he cried. He cried like he cried when that unfortunate incident happened when he was 14. Nani was shocked she never thought she would see her chote like that again. She failed she failed miserably.

Payal became completely numb and mechanical. she went to kitchen and started serving water to everyone. Akash had his waling brother in his arms as he looked at this new robotic payal. He silently prayed this was momentary. 

Just then the Guptas arrived. They ran towards payal and questioned her. They started shaking this emotionless payal to say something. Amma Buaji you sit i shall bring tea and snacks. Her amma was shocked. Payaliya  called her buaji say something khushi, we will find her dont worry. 

Why? questioned payal. Why do you want to find her? let her be happy. Everyone looked towards her except arnav who was still crying. Set her free please she requested and moved towards the kitchen. 

Precap - leap of 4 years