Blast from the past

She looked at her ringing phone, she frowned. 

Khushi- Hello

everything around her stopped. how did he know where she was. she maintained a really low profile. didn't use any of her surname she was just khushi since she left.  she knew he would try to find her out of guilt. n guilt can never be basis of a relationship, he could never love her she was very convince about that.

Arnav- Khushi....

khushi decided to cut the call, she was about to when

arnav- khushi please don't cut the call, it is about babuji. 

khushi's body became numb. the only person from her past who mattered to her even today. what about him. is he ok? her heart accelerated. 

khushi- woh thik toh...

arnav- khushi delhi aa jao, he needs you. 

khushi- i am coming

Arnav- Raizada mansion

khushi- hmm.

and she disconnected

she knew he wasn't bluffing. he wont do that to her. and his tone was serious. it was arnav who called not ASR. 

her babuji, she started shivering. her buddy woke up and saw her, he knew something was wrong. he ran out of the room, n started scratching rita aunty's door. she opened the door n buddy led her towards khushi. rita looked at khushi state, n ran towards her.

 rita- beta kya hua, thik ho tum. mera bachha look at me kya ho gaya.

khushi- babuji ko meri zarurat hai, n she started crying.

buddy got restless n started barking. khushi pulled him towards himself n hugged him to calm him down.

rita - chalo chaltein hai, kahan hai tumhare babuji.

khushi- delhi

rita aunty got up n started packing her essentials. she packet a small suitcase for her.

rita aunty- beta buddy take care of khushi mai abhi aayi

buddy sat on khushi's lap n started cuddling to give her warmth.

rita ran towards her room n packed her suitcase. she packed some food for four of them. she called her driver n requested him to take them to delhi. he agreed. she then called nisha n prem n told them, they wanted to come along but rita aunty told them to submit khushi's n their assignment. 

rita aunty- nisha prem beta, khushi is fine, buddy n me are here for her. please take care of her college things, i dont want her to miss anything. you guys have holidays next week we would call you if we need you. but this last week you guys inform the college authority about her absence submit her's n  final assignment for this semester. 

prem- thik hai aunty hum baad mai aate hai, aap yahan ki fikar mat karo aap jao.

nisha- haan aunty khushi se mai baad mai baat karti hun phone pe abhi woh thik nahi hogi.

the door bell rang.

must be her driver ramsingh.

rita- beta mai phone rakhti hun ram aa gaya hai hum nikal rahein hai. 

she opened the door. n thanked the man for coming at this hour.

ram- arrey memsahab yeh to humara farz hai.chaliye nikaltein hai.

rita went to khushi room she n buddy were hugging, her tears weren't stopping. 

Rita- khushi beta ram aa gayye hai chalo. khushi got up n started walking with her buddy.

three of them sat in the car to embark their journey towards delhi. but for khushi it was her journey towards her past. the past she never wished to revisit. 

rita - beta, baat karni hai????

khushi looked in her eyes and saw nothing but love and warmth, she kept her head on her lap. buddy was sitting on the front seat but was continuously looking at khushi. khushi narrated everything from her past to rita aunty. the past she never asked about. 

rita sat shocked, she always knew this girl had a bitter past, but she never imagined it to be this bitter. even ram eyes was blurry but he wiped them immediately because these ladies need to reach delhi he cant get all emotional for his khushi betia right now, so he drove. 

Rita- beta kuch nahi hoga. tum iss baar akeli nahi ho. mai hun tumhare saath nisha hai prem hai, aur buddy bhi. 

ram- khushi betia mai bhi hun, kuch nahi hoga. chinta mat karo

khushi smiled, rita kept caressing her head, n khushi fell asleep. 

the journey would be difficult she knew but she would be khushi's support, no one will be able to hurt her. rita aunty's eyes held determination, to protect her khushi betia from those merciless people.

sorry guys for late update, but i would again update tomorrow to compensate my absence.