Understanding the new shantivan -1

Next morning everyone was waiting for khushi. They were atleast hoping for some conversations and some forgiveness or atleast some sought of beginning with her. The bell rang and HP opened the door. Khushi was back again with Rita and buddy. Khushi greeted everyone.

Khushi- Namaste, Babuji is awake?

Payal- Yes. He is asking for you.

Anjali- khushiji come sit, have tea

Rita- We are not here to have tea parties

Khushi's eyes widened as she realized rudeness in Rita aunty's voice. 

She looked at her.

Rita- what? do you want to have tea? rita asked sarcatically

khushi - we just had tea anjaliji in the hotel. 

khushi said politely.

Anjali- your babuji is waiting for you. come.

Rita- we know our way. 

khushi was again shocked with the rudeness. but rita chose to ignore her shock and held her hand and walked towards the guest room to meet her babuji, royally ignoring everyone. 

Anjali wasn't shocked, she deserved it. That girl chose to remain silent to keep her marriage safe. But she behaved rudely with her for 6 months. For 6 months she refused to ask her about her marriage and her well being. And now it too late to repent. 

Arnav, was some what relived that khushi is with rita. that women would protect her like a mother she never had. khushi's absence was a curse for him and his family. but she needed to go. these years away from him were blessings for her. 

Khushi rita and buddy entered the guest room. They witnessed garima convincing babuji to eat so that he can have his medicine.

Babuji- i would eat with khushi

Khushi- speak of the devil and the devil is here

Babuji- you are not devil you are my angel

Khushi smiled and took the food from garima.

Khushi- why were you refusing food?

Babuji- i was waiting for you, i thought you wont come back. are you angry with me betia?

khushi's eyes teared up. She mixed dal and rice and started feeding her babuji.

khushi- i am not angry with anyone babuji.

garima and buaji looked at her shocked

babuji- dont lie khushi

khushi- your gudiya never lies babuji and you know that

buddy barked suddenly. 

khushi looked at him and he was drooling.

khushi smiled 

khushi- this is buddy, who is always hungry, he saw me feeding you so now he is hungry 

babuji smiled

khushi- and this rita aunty i live with her, she is like my maa. she cares for me so much.

babuji looked at her betia's new family.

babuji- i knew no matter where you go you would find people who would value you

khushi looked at him.

babuji- forgive me betia i could not protect you

khushi - sshhhhhh, you are the best babuji. and i wont hear anything against my babuji.

rita looked at them

rita- you get well soon shashi, your daughter cried like a 2 year old baby when she got to know about your health, it was about to flood.

khushi pouted with anger and her babuji laughed

khushi- i didn't cry

rita- oh really?

khushi- rita aunty please

babuji- she always cries like a 2 year old 

naniji and payal entered before khushi could argue.

payal- babuji your appointment with doctor is scheduled for today.

babuji- i dont need a doctor, khushi is with me now.

khushi- you are going to the doctor babuji 

khushi declared sternly

khushi- jiji how are you? and how is jiju? any good news and company for muskaan?

payal sighed. 

payal- no khushi, come i will introduce you to muskaan.

khushi looked at her robotic jiji. she did not blush or smiled at her teasing and that shocked her.

she looked at rita aunty scared. rita understood her concern. and assured her with her eyes.

khushi got up and followed payal along with buddy and rita aunty to meet muskaan