The difficult night

No one slept that night. No one. Nani was wide awake as past flashed again and again in front of her. Khushi's blank eyes and fake smile kept haunting her. She witnessed those eyes and smile for six months and did nothing about it. Mama was suffering from same trauma. Mami kept thinking about those 6 months and her taunts to khushi kept her awake. She even lost her son. She never accepted payal and now when she wants to embrace her whole heartedly she had the same blank eyes and fake smile that khushi had for 6 months. 

Akash and payal lost everything. Akash and payal lost their relationship with each other and they lost their relationships with their parents. Akash could never forgive his mother and his father could never forgive him. He somehow was unable to forgive himself too. He looked at payal who was facing the other way, he knows she is wide awake. Payal kept thinking about her little sister. She endured everything alone. Payal gave herself punishment, she never talked to her amma and buaji since she has left. She has no hope left for herself, she has accepted that her relationship with akash is over. Only a miracle would help them. 

Arnav sat near the pool, this was his bedroom since khushi left. He used to sleep like he made khushi sleep for 6 months. Although he rarely got a sound sleep since khushi left. He looked at the stars khushi left behind. He doesn't know what future holds for them, but he really want khushi to atleast accept his apology. He loves her immensely and he has hopes, but he is ready for the rejection. He has been his worst with her, it wont shock him if she rejects him. 

His phone broke his chain of thoughts. He was surprised to see his caller.

Arnav - Hello

Khushi- hello

Arnav and khushi remained silent for a minute, when khushi decided to break the silence. 

Khushi - were you sleeeping?

Arnav- no

Khushi- what have you told the family?

Arnav was confused

Arnav- about what?

Khushi - about us, i mean i left it on you to explain my absence after 6 months. What have told them, i would tell them the same thing otherwise it would cause trouble. 

Arnav- i have told them truth khushi

Khushi was shocked, The ASR told everything to the family.

Khushi- What? 

Arnav- i know khushi you think i am a demon but i am not heartless to tell the family that you ran away alone or with some other man....

Khushi- And shyam?

Arnav- he is jail.

Khushi- and di?

Arnav - she is fine

khushi- and her child, her rajkumari.

Arnav- meet her tomorrow she was sleeping when you came. Her name is muskaan

Khushi-hmm, and you?

Arnav- what about me?

Khushi- is the family angry with you?

Arnav- i deserve it

Khushi chose to remain silent.

Arnav- Khushi u don't worry. 

Khushi- your wife wont object my presence?

Arnav- no

khushi- do you have kids to?

Arnav- khushi nothing happened between us 

khushi eyes were like saucers 

khushi- what?

Arnav- You are my wife khushi

Khushi- 6 months are over.

Arnav- i know but our marriage is not over

khushi chose not to argue

Khushi- I read in newspaper that you were married to sheetal khurana

Arnav- they were false stories

Khushi- bye

arnav- bye

Arnav sighed, she expects the worst from him. He wasn't surprised but he was more sad and disappointed with himself.

Khushi was relived. Everyone knew the truth, she doesn't have to pretend anymore.