Chapter 4- Like A cold Coffee During Winter

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨. 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬:

5 years ago
Seoul National University

Lisa was tapping her pen aggressively as she was waiting for her exams to be finished. She eagerly wanted to go home and enjoy her time with her boyfriend. She was excited because today was their anniversary and today was the first day of snow.

Lisa looked down on her window while reminiscing the days when both of them were just shy schoolmates. She couldn't imagine how times had changed and how many things had the two of them went through to fight each other's relationship.

Her boyfriend was from Art and Theater Department, while she's from the School's Culinary Department. Both knows about art but in a different way of expression and to meet halfway through performing arts a their common ground could be incredibly amazing.

Everyone in their college knew about them as Lisa used to compete in the dance competition of their school and that was the two of them met. They even called them the power couple because of how good she and her boyfriend at dancing and how handsome and pretty they both were. They were the ultimate hip and the most ideal couple of their school.

Many were even mesmerized by how a student from the culinary Dep was able to have such a sharp movement in dancing. However, it was Lisa's dream to be a pastry chef and be able to build her coffee shop someday and dancing was just her hobby.

Her boyfriend never forced her to pursue the theater Arts since he respected her decision and was always been supportive of whatever she does. Lisa couldn't even imagine how she was able to get such a handsome but supportive boyfriend who was always always there every step of the way.

"I know you can do this Lis. Trust in your self."

That was what he always say.

He told her that if time will comes for their families to separate them, he was even willing to drop his own blood just for her. She was such a lucky woman as what her classmate always told her.

"How to be you Lalisa?"

"You must have save thousands of life in the past life to be able to capture the heart of this guy. I felt so jealous of you."

"When I was reborn again I'll asked the god to be reborn as Lalisa Manoban."

Lisa just laughed off their compliments as they keep on complaining why they weren't as lucky as her to catch off the heart of this man.