Chapter 10- Confusing Feelings

Thirty-five pieces of Nintendo switch.

All of these were in front of Lily and was piled accordingly. Her mouth was opened as she looked at the man leaning on all those boxes. His boxy smile revealed a winning grin.

Lisa happened to walk in front as she watched Lily all amused by her father's bragging wealth in front of her. Lisa could only roll her eyes.

"Are you planning on building a Nintendo switch store?"

Taehyung could only smile at Lisa's sentiment before walking like the billionaire he was. Eyeglasses on his eyes with a few of his buttons open, revealing his sexy chest. Lisa couldn't help but look.

"These, my love, are all for my daughter. She asked for it, I gave it to her."

He said with a sly grin on his face.

"Seriously Taehyung?!"

Lisa could only comprehend what his childish man had been thinking this time.

Taehyung showed his biggest smile in front of Lisa before continuing,

"This is all for my Princess."

35 pieces of Nintendo switch? What would Lily do to all of them? Eat them? Fed them to their four cats? Sell them?

Well, selling them would make a great profit. Lisa's eyes turned into money emoji once she realized what she can do with all those Nintendo switches.

She licked her lips before smiling at Taehyung.

"Lily only needed one. Gave me the rest. I know something that can give a greater profit."

Taehyung's brow begun to creased before he realized what Lisa had in mind. He bursted out, trying to prevent her from doing that.

"No! No! Lali, my love. These are only for my daughter. These are the different models of the Nintendo switch! I dont know which model she wanted so I bought all the models I could find! If you want money, I can give you every month for child support! Just don't! Please, Lali."

Tae's eyes changed into a puppy one. Lisa could only glare at him for how much money he was willing to waste just for a Nintendo Switch. This man doesn't know the word budget.

Lisa pushed him from the side before saying:

"You're wasting so much money on nonsensical things. Let me use this in a good way, and I won't ask for any child support from you, Tae."

Taehyung could only look at Lily who just shrugged her shoulders. Before saying,

"Eomma, leave me 5 of those."

"What?!"

Lisa could only look at her daughter with too much shock on her.

Lily smiled sweetly at her saying:

"I'll give 3 of those for my friends."

"And the two?"

Lisa asked.

"I save it for my future siblings."

Lisa's gasped making Taehyung laughed at his daughter's silliness. There is no way Lisa would give birth again because heck, she doesn't even have a boyfriend as of this moment.

Tae was laughing because he would make a baby with her again once they get back together.

This reminded here of the incident last night.

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨  ✔ ~Liskook~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें