Chapter 20- I Sacrifice My life For you

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴏʀ impatiens15, ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴᴇꜱ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ'ᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ 500 ᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ (ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ), ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴄᴇ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ. ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ ʀɴ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ.
(இ﹏இ'。)

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ. (Legit ugly crying right now)

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍᴀx #1 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.

"Love, please take good care of Lily for me

"Love, please take good care of Lily for me."

Jungkook held Lisa's hand is so tight as he was not willing to let her go. It's too early for him to let her go. They were still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship and there's no way he would allow Lisa to go alone without sacrificing himself.

He loves Lily too. He was once a great acquaintance to Taehyung too, so no, he wouldn't let her go alone without him. He would rather die than let her go without trying to protect her. Lily's life and Lisa's life weigh more than his. He couldn't possibly let her go without a fight.

"No, Lisa. I'll go with you. Lily was my daughter too. If you wanted to sacrifice your life for her then count me in, I'd sacrificed my life too, for the both of you."

Jungkook glared at her seriously and Lisa didn't know what to do. She didn't know anymore whether she would let him die for her or not, she never knew the answer.

It wasn't until she heard someone cleared their throat behind her that she realized her sajangnim was there. Dara was looking seriously at the two love birds. Their situation didn't help her either.

"Let him go with you, Lisa. It would be safe that way. I will make sure I call the police once you reach your way. I would instruct them to cooperate with your plan before tracking down the psycho. I know this concern was already filed to the police station so it would be easier for them to go after you. Listen to him and let him go with you. You can't fight them alone Lisa. You can't destroy them alone. You're not only risking your life but the other 3 lives too. You dont want to offer your life without saving a single soul, so please listen to him."