Chapter 12- Another Rival

Jennie was wearing her high stilettos red shoes while waiting for Taehyung to finished his commercial shooting

Jennie was wearing her high stilettos red shoes while waiting for Taehyung to finished his commercial shooting. She was in the lobby sitting like the Queen she was however, today was not the day she would be smiling. She had important things to do aside from confronting him about the truth of his love child. She reminded herself of the advise her dad gave to her. She needed to win him over and let him stay, or else...she sook her head to clear her thoughts.

Jennie was very much aware of his girlfriend that he used to call whenever he was having nightmares. She was are also aware of how alcoholics he gets because of her. She never really saw or know the girl's full name as she respected his privacy, however, she was aware that her name was somewhere between Lali and Lisa, which she wouldn't know if one was her monicker or if one was her real name. She accidentally found out about her when Taehyung called her name one time he was dead-ass drunk and hugging his bottle of soju, kissing it as if it was her.

Jennie looked at him with too much pity. She doesn't know the story behind their break up but she could tell how Taehyung loves her so much.

She was aware of the sufferings Taehyung had gone through forgetting her so despite not knowing the woman, so naturally, she grew hated towards her. It because that 'Lali' or 'Lisa' girl wasn't even present when Taehyung was lying around lifeless and almost dying when his liver almost collapsed because of too much drinking. Jennie was the one who stayed by his side.

At first, she was doing it because she was his arranged fiancé but over time she falls in love with him more and more. You can't blame the girl when she had seen his worst and yet he stayed gentleman towards her. Never did he took advantage of her even when he was drunk. He surely knows the difference between her and that girl. Despite being so cocky and narcissistic of his image, Taehyung surely knows how to give his respect to someone and that's what made her fall for him. Hard.

To know that she was marrying the man she loves but also knowing that his heart was always reserved for that 'someone', Jennie couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous of that girl.

However, since she never really came back to his life, Jennie was confident that Taehyung will one day forget about her and would love her instead. Right now, that dream was far away after she had found out that Taehyung had a kid with her.

She was back. What a thick face woman! After leaving Taehyung she had the guts to come back to him and was even claiming he had a kid with him? What if that kid wasn't even his? Gosh! This is stressing me out!

She can hear her thoughts shouting back at her as she was trying her best to contain her tears as she fidgeted her fingers and bite her lips. Taehyung should not see her in this way. She was known to be the ice princess of the Kim Entreprises and she never showed any of her feelings even under the intimidating gaze of her father but just because of her failed romance and because of that one man, she was showing her weakness and vulnerability. She was supposed to be mean and rude. A kind of woman who is independent and doesn't give a f*ck. That's how her family raised her but just because of one fact slap on her face, she was already crying.