Chapter 11 - The heart of the Barista

Jisoo had arrived from their home. She just took a subway home as Jin was very busy with directing a new upcoming movie, 'I Can't Love Alone'.

It has all the best actors and actresses hired to convey the feelings of unrequited love and the obstacles that the main and lead characters went through as they grow up.

Jisoo was very supportive of her husband so she understands if he could not come to pick her up as she with his new craft, besides, Jin hadn't apologized to her yet about their misunderstanding.

Jisoo stand in front of Soobin's school as she waited patiently for him to come out. They have two hours of self-study in their library so she decided she would pick him up after her shift.

She saw her little boy running after her as he waved back at her.

"Eomma!"

He said while hugging her so tightly.

"Are we gonna have chicken for dinner today?"

Jisoo faintly smiled as she remembered how she and her son loved to eat chicken that they can live with just fried chicken their whole life.

She nodded before saying.

"Of course, when did chicken miss our menu?"

"When you and Appa fought."

The boy said innocently while Jisoo was trying her best not to remember that.

"Ughh, stop mentioning that ugly man!"

"Oh, I thought you found Appa handsome?"

"He was when he used to love chicken, but not now when he said that buffalo wings and Korean wings are disgusting, I dont care about his face anymore! For me, it would always be chicken before hoes. He's a hoe for disrespecting MY CHICKEN!"

Soobin could only look at her mom like she had lost her mind. He didn't answer her until they reach their home. Only when they opened the lights and saw his fricking uncle Jimin sit like a statue on their sofa with open eyes, and not moving. Jisoo lost her mind and called him different names.

"Oh, h*ly f*ckin carabao sh*t. Your sh*ty small chili pen*s!"

Jimin had woken up from his slumber when he heard a squeak in front of him which belonged to his cousin.

She jumped out of the sofa as he was seeing a ghost because of how scary Jisoo was.

Jisoo then realized that her cousin was sleeping with his eyes open. It made the hair of her skin stand up as she looked at him.

"You f*ckin possessed chili powder, chili flakes, and chili sauce! What kind of dog poop sleep without their eyes close?! Are you Anabelle or Chucky? Jimin, you better choose!"

Jisoo didn't even realize that her words rhyme and she was already sounded like she just raps in front of her cousin, which made her more annoyed because she was serious.

"Noona, you haven't changed a bit."

Jimin smiles with his eyes close. He went to hug her and said, " I miss you noona."

-------------

Flashback 7 years ago

Jimin had cried so har his eyes are going to pip out of his eyes.