Chapter 2

That night,several people had difficulty sleeping in the hidden leaf,including Tsunade. 

Tsunade lay wide awake in her bed even though she was tired and it was late.She had drunk so much that she should have collapsed.But she felt her head was still clear, none of the drunk haze  present despite her hardest attempts to drink herself to oblivion.

Instead, a beloved face swam in front of her eyes.Yukina,with blond hair,kind blue eyes and a gentle smile,so similar to the 4th Hokage,Minato...A sincere and dedicated leaf ninja,the first one to touch her heart deeply after Tsunade had lost her brothers and fallen into a depression,unable to believe that any good existed in the world anymore....Could she possibly be alive?But then why wouldn't she send her a letter?Why wouldn't she come back to the village,where she belonged?Or could it be that Kakashi was right?maybe she really had betrayed the village and all that it stood for.....After all,she wouldn't be the first person to let herself be consumed by the darkness.....

No!!She shouldn't let Kakashi's word get to her head.Kakashi had never even met her!Who was he to decide that she had been a traitor?No,Yukina definitely wasn't alive and she definitely wasn't a traitor...

But Tsunade already knew that a seed of doubt had been planted in her mind.After all,a medical ninja was useful....they would be valuable to an organization like the Akatsuki.And they had specifically sought her out......

meanwhile,at the Hokage's office,Naruto and Sasuke were looking expectanctly at Kakashi.

Kakashi glanced once at his former students and cut straight to the point.

'So I guess that both of you have realized that there is more to this than me going senile?'

Naruto nodded slowly while the Uchiha grunted in response.

'I personally interviewed the jounin who saw Yukina,and I really think she is the missing ninja because the description matches her perfectly.But there's more.'

'More?Just say it already!'Sasuke was definitely annoyed.

Kakashi took a deep breath.

'There was also a man with her.Well,boy would be more accurate.A teenage boy with blue eyes.But other than that,he's the splitting image of.....Uchiha Itachi.'