Chapter 4

Naruto blinked.

A strange sense of deja vu washed over him.The two pairs of blue eyes that were staring at him were so similar to his that it was disturbing.Of course,Boruto and Himawari had his eyes,but other than them,the only other person with such blue eyes had been his father,Minato........

Right now,there were four people in the room-Naruto himself,Shikamaru and the two'guests',if they weren't the ones Kakashi had said...

But right now,Naruto had no doubt that Kakashi was right.

The woman resembled him and Minato so much that she was definitely a member of the same clan and  a blood relative.As for the young boy with her,however.......

Naruto had not met Itachi when he was young,but this must have been what he had looked like.... minus the blue eyes.

He was undoubtedly related to Uchiha Itachi by blood.

Shikamaru's words broke his train of thoughts and brought him back to the present.

'Your son looks like an Uchiha.He is your son,right?'

Leave it to Shikamaru to get straight to the point.

The woman's expression was friendly,but careful.

'I think now is not the best time to answer that-'

At that moment,several people burst in through the door.

Tsunade was dragging Kakashi along at the front.Behind them were Sasuke,Sakura and Sarada.At the back were the members of the village council,Koharu and Homura.

For one moment,there was absolute silence.Then all hell broke loose.

Sasuke  froze while Sakura and Sarada shouted worriedly at him.Tsunade let go of Kakashi,several emotions fighting for dominance on her face:surprise,recognition,disbelief,suspicion and anger.

Tsunade roared,'Where were you all this time?' and without waiting for an answer,she threw her fist at Yukina.

To the surprise of  almost everyone,Yukina blocked her punch with just one finger and even made Tsunade move backwards a little.

It was clear to all that even if she had been Tsunade's disciple once,she was on a totally different level now.

Tsunade felt proud of her former student.

Then,surprising everyone,even Yukina,she squeezed her tightly in a warm embrace.

Meanwhile,Naruto's eyes suddenly went towards Koharu and Homura.

They looked uncomfortable,almost guilty....