Chapter 11

When Lisa stirred in the morning, she was, as usual, waking up surrounded by Jennie. She had learned that Jennie loved to snuggle while she slept, and this morning was no exception. Today, the cover had been kicked almost to the bottom of the bed and she was lying on her side, leaning against Lisa, one arm under Lisa's neck, and the other clutching her hip possessively. Her hair was fanned across the pillow, and her face was tilted towards Lisa, her lips still looking a little swollen.

A wide smile stretched across her face as the memories of the middle of the night washed through her mind. After they'd fallen asleep, Jennie had woken up again two hours later, and kissed Lisa gently on the cheek. Lisa had been awake in an instant and had rolled almost on top of Jennie. Both of them had laughed into their kisses and they'd made love again, frantically at first, and then tenderly, until the earliest light of dawn had peeked through the curtains.

Lisa stretched and felt the delicious burn in her muscles, enjoying the feel of it and the knowledge of who had caused it even more. She looked over at Jennie, sweeping her eyes down as far as she could see without moving. On Jennie's neck, chest, and parts of her stomach were several little love bites and suck marks that had remained, as they'd grown bolder throughout the night. Lisa knew without looking that her own body had even more marks on it, and she enjoyed the thought of being claimed by Jennie in that way. It was funny, she thought. She'd never liked that feeling before, but with Jennie, it was different. Everything with Jennie was different. Lisa felt like her whole body was smiling.

Grabbing her phone from the nightstand, she opened her messaging app.

Lisa: Good morning Roseanne!!!!

Rosé: You got laid didn't you

Lisa: Rosé!

Lisa: Maaaaybe

Rosé: You deserve this happiness, Lisa. You both do :)

Lisa smiled at her phone. Trust Rosé to be supportive; she'd never truly known her to be anything but. Lisa adored her sister. She could make any bad situation better, and any good situation the best.

Lisa: Thanks Rosé!!! I'm excited! This feels so different

Rosé: Let me know when the wedding is

Lisa: Rosé!! By the way what time do you finish working today? We'll try to be dressed by that time!! ;) do you want to go out for dinner, the four of us?

Jennie snuffled a little in her sleep, and Lisa looked over at her. In sleep, Jennie's face lost some of the sharpness that her jaw and cheekbones afforded it. She was soft. Lisa put her phone on the nightstand and leant and kissed the tip of Jennie's nose, causing Jennie to wake up.

"Good morning, darling," she mumbled in a croaky voice, before chuckling and clearing her throat. "Let me try that again. Good morning, my darling," Jennie said, stroking her hand down Lisa's face slowly.

Lisa smiled and stretched as far as she could, yawning widely. "Good morning Miss Kim," she said. "How are you feeling today?"

Jennie narrowed her eyes playfully at Lisa. "Sore."

"Oh dear," Lisa said in a pitying voice. "How does a bath sound? Maybe it'll soothe those aches, old lady."

Jennie slapped Lisa's arm lightly. "You're older than I am! But a bath does sound good. I'll race you. See if you can keep up on those doddery old legs of yours." And, with vigor Lisa didn't know anyone possessed after just waking up, Jennie vaulted over her and out of bed, backing towards the door in all her naked glory with a wolfish smile on her face.