The trip begins

"Do it fast; this girl never does anything on time!" Ruchi growled.

"Don't worry, dear, we have already waited for years to plan this vacation," I smiled and said in a calm voice holding the steering of my brand new XUV 300 car, red in color, which I brought two months back.

Yes, I was so happy as we were finally on our long term planned trip, which we were preparing for the last five years.

So, finally, we were together after five long years.

"Oh, finally, you are ready, now make it fast and sit," Ruchi said.

"Hi, guys, sorry I was late" that was Kavya, our one, and only latecomer.

So, three of us were together, and we were heading towards Shalini's house to pick her up in my new car.

"Hello guys, how are you?" Shalini said. "We are fine, sweety," three of us said together.

So, we were heading towards Lonavala; Shalini's uncle's farmhouse was there, so on a cold winter day, somehow, by managing our respective work leaves, we planned our road trip, five years after our college.

Four of us were best of friends, always together in college, but somehow, we got busy in our respective works so much that we hardly get enough time to sit and chat for so long.

So, we made to happen this trip so that we can spend some quality time together like before.

We spent the next two hours by only chatting and sharing whatever we did in the last five years.

Ruchi is now a wildlife photographer, and she used to travel a lot for her work. And we were so glad that Ruchi had an excellent camera for our happy photoshoots.

Kavya is a classical dance tutor, she runs a dance school and also very happily married to the love of her life.

Shalini was one of the topper girls in our batch; she was very sincere and was earnest with her books. Now she is a researcher,pursuing her Ph.D. in one of the best universities in India.

I was working in an MNC, earning decent amount of money and was pretty happy and content with my life.

For the next few hours, we kept on chatting and sharing our journey of life post college, and till the time everyone shared life events post college,we reached our destination.

The farmhouse was situated 1.5 km away from the city, and the place was beautiful but very isolated.

It was a cold wintery afternoon and as we entered the house, I opened my window, and there was a cool breeze of wind touching my ear lobules as if the trees were singing a piece of slow music and it was very soothing.

We parked the car and headed towards the house, Ruchi, Kavya, and Shalini started running towards the house; happily, I looked at it from a distance, it was a beautiful white house surrounded by trees and flower gardens, isolated from the massive city crowd.

I loved it more as my life was crowded with everyday traffic jams, pollution, and loud noises, and hence I felt the vacation at this peaceful and calm place as the one that I had been longing since ages.

But somewhere i felt a thrilling sense as I saw the house as if it was holding aome uncanny secrets within it.

*********

Hi everyone,

I have tried to write a little, my first story here. I hope you will like it. This is my first chapter, I need support from you all to make this story better. I am not a professional writter but I love creating stories. Please do read the first chapter and if you like it then please vote, share and coment. And if I have made any mistake please do correct me. Thank you. Much love to you all🙂

Abiskrita