The camera tells the all

I woke up, and it was late in the evening I saw from the window, it was already dark. I was wondering where Shalini was. Is she alright? I went out of the bed, and I was a little drowsy still, I manage to get off the room. I went towards the waiting area, but there was no one.

"Madam, you came out of the room, are you fine madam?" Ramu Kaka asked from behind.

I turned to him and said: "I am fine, Ramu Kaka; where is Shalini and Suresh uncle?" 

"Suresh sir went to his home to get some food for you and Shalini madam, and Shalini madam was here only, but the doctor asked her to get some medicines for Kavya madam from outside and asked me to look after you," Ramu Kaka said.

"Okay, so Shalini is fine, right," I asked.

“Yes, madam, she is fine," Ramu Kaka said.

I was a little worried about Shalini, as I was not sure about what is going to happen with us next. I felt relief after hearing that she is okay. I sat on a chair in the waiting room, Ramu kaka brought me a cup of tea. I inquired about Ruchi and Kavya, and they were under
treatment.

Meanwhile, Ruchi's parents were there in the hospital, I talked with them too, and I got to know that Kavya's husband was on the way.

Suddenly I don't know what happened. I stood up and went off the hospital.

"Where are you going, Avani madam? The doctor said you should stay in the hospital," Ramu Kaka said.

"I will be fine Ramu Kaka, I am coming back in a while, you don't worry, you take care of Kavya and Ruchi and if Shalini comes, tell her I will be back soon," I said and then rushed outside of the hospital. I took an auto and asked him to take me to the farmhouse.

It was already dark, I don’t know what I was thinking, but I was sure that I would get some clue in this house only, I was not at all ready to believe that witch story, and if there is a witch, then  I was prepared to face her.

I entered the house, and I tried to keep my eyes and mind open as I was a little drowsy still, I was trying to find out something.

I went upstairs and entered my room. I was shocked; the room was all clean. It was weird, as for me, Shalini, Suresh uncle even Ramu Kaka were in the hospital for the whole time then who cleaned the rooms.

I went to the other and found the place cleaned up. At that moment, I was sure there is no witch as to why on earth a witch will clean up our rooms.

I searched and searched for the whole place but could not find anything. It was all cleaned up. I searched the other rooms, I searched in the living room, dining area, I searched the whole house, but it was aa in vain, I could not find out anything.

I sat on the couch; I kept on thinking harder, but my mind was blank. I don't know what happened. I stood up again and went to that room where it happened for the first time. It was Kavya and Ruchi's place.

I saw the whole room, the bed, the almirah, their suitcases, the door, suddenly my eyes went to a table, and I saw Ruchi's camera on it.

Ruchi was a photographer, and she has a costly, high tech camera, which works in the dark also.

I went there and opened up the shutter and found that the camera was on for an extended period, and it turned off on its own due to lack of charge — that day, for some good reasons, Ruchi forgot to switch the camera off and went to sleep

I searched for the charger in Ruchi's luggage and found them in a corner. I immediately put the camera on the charger and turned in on, I saw some recorded clips and opened the last video. Gosh! I was surprised to see the video clip.

My eyes swam, and I seemed wrapped in a dazzling white mist. It had a recorded video clip of everything. I saw Suresh uncle entering the room from the window and cutting down Ruchi's right arm and immediately rushing towards the window and jumping outside.

Oh my god! Why on earth, Suresh uncle did so? What was wrong with him? Why he had to cut Ruchi's arm?

On the spur of the moment, Shalini entered the room and said from the backside: “Avani dear, are you fine?"

********