4. That's a cool name!

(Sidharth's POV)

I reached the destination at 3:40PM. I was 20 mins early, so I decided to have a look around. The board at the entrance read 'V&J, personality grooming classes' hmm.. That's a good name. It was situated at a polished place. It was a tall 5 storey building, with great exterior design.

I was about to enter but that's when I saw a familiar face which I hate. Just beside the building, was a society and I could see Shivam standing in the balcony of his apartment. He couldn't see me clearly, I guess, because he didn't react in any way. Yeh sab iss gadhe ki wajah se hi hua hai. Ek baar samne aaya na toh muh tod dunga iska. I decided not to give him much importance and entered the building.

It was a very calmingly silent place. I went towards the reception. The lady sitting there smiled at me. "Sidharth Shukla. Anger management." I introduced myself.

 She checked it in her register, and then directed me, "Room no. 307. Go straight and take the stairs and you'll get there." I thanked her with a smile and went as she said. As I got up through the stairs, I saw that there were different compartments for each activity. Unable to find the room, I checked the time, it was 4:05. I need someone's help or else I am gonna be lost here forever. 

I got in a compartment on the 3rd floor and asked the lady standing inside the room. "Excuse me, I am looking for room no.307. Can you please tell me where it is?" The lady turned back and replied, "Go straight and take a left turn. The first room to your right is 307." She seemed to be a good lady. It looked like a dance compartment because it had mirrors all over the walls.

Dance, the activity I hate the most. Or you can say, dance hates me. Dusre log naachte hai toh dil ko sukoon aata hai aur jab me naachta hu toh logon ko gussa aata hai. Aakhri baar maine dance 2nd class ke annual function me kiya tha, Mere desh ki dhartiiiiiiiiii.. Ooooooo.... Aaaaaaaa. Bas isse zyada aur kuch nahi aata mujhe.

I turned back, and started to move out. Just then, a cute little girl came and hid herself behind me.

(End of POV)

Sidharth was busy in admiring the little girl. She was wearing a pink jumpsuit. Just then, a girl of his age entered the room. "Siya. Siya bahar aao. Ab mein aur nahi dhundugi."Sidharth guessed that the little girl's name was Siya.

Siya went towards the girl who was calling her and jumped upon her, "Sana di. Kaise ho aap?" 

"Chalo zyada maska mat maaro aur meri chocolate wapas karo." She said politely to Siya.

"Nahi di. Ab toh ye meri ho gayi." She replied innocently.

"Chalo koi na. Aap rakh lo par daant me keede pade toh mera naam mat lagana." Shehnaaz warned sweetly. 

Siya kissed her cheeks and went away. Finally, Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth who was keenly observing their interaction with a sweet little smile.

(Shehnaaz's POV)

We reached the class at 4:03. Fortunately, zyada late nahi hue. I parked the scooty. We took just 1 step towards the entrance, and Harpreet received a call. Just by the smile on her face, I understood that it was Tanishq. I decided to give the couple some privacy. "Mein chalti hu, tu aajana. Aur apne aashiq se zyada lambi baat mat karna." Harpreet blushed on the comment. I giggled and left. No matter how much I tease them, I cannot deny the fact that they form an adorable couple. I wish they get married and have cute little kids. Oh god! Sometimes I genuinely find the need to say SHUT UP to my conscience for having such thoughts.

I saw Siya standing near the reception. Siya is a 8 year old girl, whom I love soooo much. Kya karu, wo hai hi itni pyaari. I intentionally dropped a chocolate on the floor, and walked away as if I didn't notice it. She picked up the chocolate and ran in front of me. I played along by chasing her. On reaching the 3rd floor, I couldn't see her. I entered the dance room and called her name. She came out from behind a boy. I gave the chocolate to her and she left. Such a cutie!

That's when I saw him for the first time. I turned towards the boy who was lovingly looking at Siya's retreating figure. I could see in his eyes that how much love this guy had for kids. Then I observed his face. Kartik Aryan ke baad pehla banda hai jiske liye ye keh rahi hu, but he is SO HANDSOME! His style is undisputed, his hair looks amazing, beautiful eyes. From the way he looks, I could say that he works really hard at the gym. That little smile of his made my heart flutter. But, wait? Who is he? Pehle toh kabhi nahi dekha. Lagta hai naya aaya hai. Shakal se lagta toh nahi hai dance karta hoga ye. I decided to inquire. Kyoki hun toh mein Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. Zyada der tak suspence toh mujhse ANDHADUN me bhi nahi saha gaya tha. Ye toh phir bhi ladka hai.

I went up to him and forwarded my hand. He looked at me, smiled and shook hands with me. His eyes had a different kind of spark. It felt good to see him. "I am Shehnaaz." I introduced myself. 

"That's a cool name. Sidharth Shukla. Its my first day today." He told me. He seemed very confident. 

"Did you join the dance class? I love dance and I've been doing it since I was 3. It is like a stress reliever for me. You know..." I blabbered for almost a minute. Zyada bakwas kar di lagta hai. Kya karu mein apni iss zubaan ka. I thought he must be irritated, but instead, he responded in a calm way.

"That's really good. But I don't like dancing. I came here for the Anger management classes." Oh! Toh ye hai uss couple ka beta jiski baat ho rahi thi kal. I am not judging but it doesn't seem like he has any issue. 

But then something caught my eye. I realized that we were still holding hands. I guess, he also must have figured it out right now. We separated hands quickly. There was an awkward silence for few seconds which was broken by him. "I must leave now. I am already late." and he smiled and left.

I stayed at the same place and kept looking at the door. Nahi nahi, usko taad nahi rahi thi. mein toh Harpreet ka wait kar rahi thi. Umm... chalo theek hai maan liya, use dekh rahi thi. Cause mujhe toh banda bahut sweet laga yaar. Anger management ki kya zarurat. Chhodo, phir kabhi milega toh dekh lenge. Lo aa gayi, pyaar me doobi hui ladki, Harpreet!

"Ab kya bola tera aashiq? Gaana gaaya tere liye ya phir jeevan bhar sath rehne ki kasam khai." I teased.

"Abe chal na. Tu aisa kyu sochti hai hamesha? Har baar ye sab baatein nahi karte hum." She blushed a little.

But before I could speak something, the dance teacher called us. I wanted to tell Harpreet about Sidharth. But we didn't get enough time to speak to each other at length. So, I just shut my mouth and decided to talk about it tomorrow at school. Shit, School! Nahi yaar, phir se padhai chalu. Oh god, dikkat kya hai aapko mujh masoom bacchi se. De diye na 10th boards ab kyu wapas peeche pad gaye? WHY GOD WHY?!!

We left for my house at 6:30, I didn't see Sidharth after that. I guess he must have left. Chalo mein bhi chalti hu. Ghar jaake khana khaungi aur phir sone ka maza lungi. Soch kar hi anand aa gaya.

(End of POV)

Both Harpreet and Shehnaaz got to their respective home. They slept peacefully, unaware of the roller coaster journey they are gonna face in this new session, especially SHEHNAAZ!!

************************

Finally. dono mil hi gaye. Let's see what the future awaits for them. Yeh toh thi shehnaaz ki feeling. Kya haal hai Sidharth ka? Pata lagane ke liye dekhiye agla episode.

Keep supporting!

Till then, adios amigo!