💜2

"Muffin..." A deep and soothing voice called out to him as he felt another tap on his shoulder.

On the other hand, Jungkook watched as the smaller's baby face scrunched up due to being disturbed in his sleep, a small giggle leaving his lips while pure love shone in his doe eyes.

"Nuuuu~" Jimin huffed in his sleep, his pout turning deeper as his eyebrows furrowed together unconsciously.

Jungkook chuckled to himself, hands stretching out to touch Jimin's face as his fingers lovingly caressed the soft skin.

"Baby..." Jungkook cooed, moving a little closer, leaning down to press a sweet kiss against his baby's forehead whose face visibly relaxed, a small smile replacing the previous frown.

The taller smiled widely, propping himself on his left elbow whilst he let his loving gaze linger on the sleeping beauty who was letting out gentle breaths, snuggling more into the blanket.

"Muffin... wake up please..." Jungkook voice was just above a whisper as to not make his tiny baby wake up panicked all of a sudden.

Jimin barely opened his caramel eyes.

"Gwoo...gie..." He mumbled under his breath, moving closer to snuggle into his boyfriend who couldn't keep his bunny smile off his face.

Jimin unconsciously hummed to himself, draping his left arm over Jungkook's torso before burying his face into his broad chest, enjoying the cozy warmth.

Jungkook just smiled, letting his right hand rest on Jimin's waist as he pulled him closer before leaning down to press a small kiss on his fluffy hair before nuzzling into his neck .

"Sweetheart... wake up." Jungkook tried again, wanting the smaller to wake up already because he had something in mind.

His beautiful bunny smile bloomed on his face the moment Jimin finally opened his pretty caramel orbs...

Vote and comment pwease!
💜