💜5

Jimin hit his chest lightly, feeling a little flustered.

"My baby muffin is still shy~" Jungkook chuckled, his smile widening in amusement when Jimin started to hit him with his tiny fists before hiding his blushing face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep-" Jungkook cut his threat off, pulling both of them out of the comfy warmth of their bed in one swift move which fortunately for him, resulted in Jimin clinging onto him like a baby koala.

Jimin enjoyed his small ride in the taller's strong arms as he took both of them outside to the balcony.

The smaller had his face resting on Jungkook's shoulder while he nuzzled into his neck, arms wrapped around his shoulders with his eyes closed, a small content smile playing on his soft lips.

"Ggukku..." Jimin called out the other, pulling up his sleeve to get his tiny paw out to thread his fingers into Jungkook's silky raven locks.

"Hmm?" The latter replied, the sound feeling calming for the smaller.

"You're the best boyfriend, you know that?" Jimin said, pulling away his face from Jungkook's shoulder to give a soft kiss to his cheek.

Jungkook laughed, revealing his bunny teeth and Jimin felt his heart flutter.

"I just got to know, thanks to my muffin." He spoke, booping his baby's cute button nose which made him giggle adorably.

"Now I deserve a kiss for that, kiss me." Jungkook demanded with a smile, puckering his lips for his wish to be granted.

"Ok!" Jimin giggled again, cupping Jungkook's face with his paws before giving a loud smooch on his lips. He couldn't help but laugh, eyes turning to pretty crescents as he saw the taller's eyes practically sparkling.

A gasp left his lips when he turned around after Jungkook let him down because he hadn't expected what he was seeing at all...

Borahae cuties!
💜