💜6

Jimin couldn't believe Jungkook had really done all this.

They had placed the bed in the balcony when they had moved in together a few weeks ago but hadn't done any decorations.

Jungkook had added the comfy looking bedding, a ton of fluffy pillows and had also added the cute mini lanterns and fairy lights.

"You really planned for all this, didn't you?" Jimin asked the taller, not being able to stop the smile that bloomed on his face because of such a sweet surprise.

"Mhmm, did you like it?" Jungkook asked, wrapping himself around Jimin in a warm backhug.

The smaller frantically nodded, turning around in the taller's embrace to mould their lips together for a soft kiss.

"I love you." Jimin said, smiling widely as he rested his head on Jungkook's chest, arms snaking around his torso.

"I love you too muffin." Jungkook replied softly. "Now come on tiny." He chuckled, pulling the smaller to sit down.

Minutes later, the couple found themselves in eachother's warmth.

Jimin was sitting in between Jungkook's legs, his back pressed against his chest whilst Jungkook had his arms wrapped around his baby, chin resting on Jimin's right shoulder.

They had a fluffy blanket wrapped around themselves to keep them cozy and warm.

The taller was swaying them side to side at a gentle pace, feeling relaxed and content as he held the love of his life in his arms...

Boop the star~
💜