💜4

"Ggukkie..." Jimin sighed playfully, finally deciding to do what Jungkook wanted.

"On one condition." He said, giving a cute smile.

"What condition?" Jungkook asked.

"You'll sleep after that, nothing else." The smaller spoke, his tiny finger booping Jungkook's nose and the latter nodded quickly.

"What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his left eye with his smol fist.

Jungkook couldn't keep himself from running his fingers through Jimin's messy bed hair because he was looking so adorable.

Jungkook quickly checked the time. "2:45" He told Jimin who just chukled.

"Okay then, what do you wanna do?" Jimin asked, yawning like a kitten as he climbed over Jungkook before lazily lying down on top of him.

He propped his chin on his chest, making Jungkook cup his face while he placed his sweater paws on top of his hands.

"I want to do stargazing with you." Jungkook spoke softly, squishing Jimin's baby face in between his large hands.

Jimin's face lit up into an blinding eye smile and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"God, you're adorable Gguk-ah..." Jimin chuckled afterwards and Jungkook wanted to melt.

"Says the tiny baby." Jungkook cooed teasingly with a huge bunny smile, squeezing the smaller's face again.

"Dwon't sqwuish mwy shweeks!" The fluff ball stated with a pout on his plump cherry lips.

"Okay..." The other laughed a little, sitting up, making Jimin sit on his lap with a soft squeak.

Jimin immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, looking into his doe eyes with a loving gaze before leaning forward to peck his lips.

Just as he was about to pull away, Jungkook removed his right tattooed hand from the other's waist, bringing it up to cup Jimin's jaw in a gentle hold.

"Kiss me properly..." He whispered before crashing his lips onto Jimin's plump pillowy soft ones, making his breath hitch as he kissed him passionately.

Vote lovelies!
💜